Rittenhouse trial

4wanderingeyes

5 year old buck +
I have been watching and paying some attention to the trial. In my mind it was total self defense, but I am not on the jury, and being influenced by the “friendly” crowds when they leave every day.

Anyhow the reason for this post didn’t have anything to do with results of the jury, but more to do with the timing of the trial. I assume the jury will take a couple days to go through all of the evidence, and announce the findings by this weekend. For those of you not from Wisconsin, this is deer hunting opener, and there will be a couple hundred thousand rednecks walking around with guns all weekend, and next week. If there ends up being riots after the trial, I am hoping they don’t clash, because this could end up ugly.

Agreed with you, it was total self defense. When Kyle is let go, hopefully the judge hires him to protect him from the riots that are bound to happen and threats that are already happening.

Good luck this weekend, my wife had pre-labor contractions last week so ill be staying home. My brother and dad are on deer patrol at my property in Price County to hopefully get a deer for my and their freezer.

#FJB

This is the clown trying to prove to the jury (and the world) that Kyle was a criminal in using a gun to defend himself. As he pointed the gun at the jury with his finger on the trigger. Judge should've called mistrial right then and there. What a waste of time and resources. Never should've gone to trial.

binger.jpg

Agreed with you, it was total self defense. When Kyle is let go, hopefully the judge hires him to protect him from the riots that are bound to happen and threats that are already happening.

Good luck this weekend, my wife had pre-labor contractions last week so ill be staying home. My brother and dad are on deer patrol at my property in Price County to hopefully get a deer for my and their freezer.

#FJB

Good luck with your new hunting partner!

I am not as confident as you that the jury will find him not guilty. East Wisconsin is just an overflow area for Chicago, and there is many left wingers in that area of the state. I live on the west side of the state, but the east side out populates and controls the rest of the state.

In my opinion, we need more people like Kyle to put everything on the line to protect America from the nutcase rioters. I have no problem with protests, but once it gets dark, they no longer protest.

It only takes one juror to result in hung jury - right?

This case and the media coverage is beyond disturbing.

The prosecutor telling the jury that you give up your right to self defense when you're the one with a gun.
The Prosecutor's gun handling in the court room
The media keying in on "crossing state lines" for a 20 mile trip to the town his father lives in
The media calling the following 3 people victims after they attacked a 17 year old boy:
1. a guy who is convicted of anal raping 9-11 year old boys and just got out of the loony bin
2. a serial domestic assaulter (including strangulation)
3. a guy involved with a group who targets cops in their personal lives who was illegally carrying concealed and is suing kenosha police for $10 mil for "failing to control the militia" as they rioted

It's all freaking outrageous.

Kyle made some poor decisions showing up but he's the victim here. It's stories like this that make me nervous about actually carrying on a daily basis.

This case and the media coverage is beyond disturbing.

The prosecutor telling the jury that you give up your right to self defense when you're the one with a gun.
The Prosecutor's gun handling in the court room
The media keying in on "crossing state lines" for a 20 mile trip to the town his father lives in
The media calling the following 3 people victims after they attacked a 17 year old boy:
1. a guy who is convicted of anal raping 9-11 year old boys and just got out of the loony bin
3. a guy involved with a group who targets cops in their personal lives who was illegally carrying concealed and is suing kenosha police for $10 mil for "failing to control the militia" as they rioted

It's all freaking outrageous.

Kyle made some poor decisions showing up but he's the victim here. It's stories like this that make me nervous about actually carrying on a daily basis.
I get the sentiment that people have saying he shouldn’t be there, and maybe so. But I’m glad we have people, however early into their adulthood they are, that are willing to lay it on the line to uphold civility and law and order. This summer was an absolutely mockery of modern society. We should be building a statue to this guy not sending him to prison potentially.

This is the clown trying to prove to the jury (and the world) that Kyle was a criminal in using a gun to defend himself. As he pointed the gun at the jury with his finger on the trigger. Judge should've called mistrial right then and there. What a waste of time and resources. Never should've gone to trial.

View attachment 38569

The prosecutor's focus was to point out how the defendant was unsafe, was provoking trouble, and should not be allowed to carry a weapon.

Yet the prosecutor pointed a unlocked gun with his finger on the trigger at the people in the court and at the jury. He was trying to intimidate the jury.

Absolute grounds for mistrial and the prosecutor should be arrested.

Also tried to shame Rittenhouse for not talking about the case prior to taking stand. He has the right to remain silent!

Level headed people call that the Kenosha Hat-trick.

Prosecutor Binger also called those looters and rioters "heroes".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey, back off! You do the memes and I do the Babylon bees articles! Lol
That is a good 1.

I moved from little Commyfonia oh I mean Wisconsin 20 years ago couldn’t take the libtard BS any longer. I called my mother up there this week she was complaining about the price of gas and food going up. I said I’m pretty sure Wisconsin voted for this near communist utopia brought about by Creapy Uncle Joes handlers (that fool isn’t making any decisions that much is clear) Maybe the voters up there should of thought of higher prices and ridiculous shortages before voting for a fool. So the current pony court going on up there doesn’t surprise me in the least. We the American people need to wake up for gods sake we are the most oppressed people on the planet at this point . I can’t walk to my bathroom and flush the toilet and actually expect it to go down because of Federal Government intrusion in my bathroom telling us how much water to use to flush the toilet. OMG what’s wrong with this country.

Besides domestic assault, #2 made the classic mistake of bringing a skateboard to a gunfight.

#3 (Grosskreutz) sounds like he comes from very different political cloth than I do, but withstanding that, a pro-2A medic who rushes to the sound of gunfire and then takes an AR-15 round to the arm but doesn't drop his weapon is a guy I want in my foxhole.

I hope Rittenhouse gets off. Don't think he will completely...but I hope he beats the most serious charges.

Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 6.06.48 AM.png

So I always apply the litmus test to myself in situations like this and ask myself the same questions to see if I am fairly assessing the situation:
If the situation were exactly the same, but with a group of white protesters and an African American male traveled like Rittenhouse, showed up with an AR, and killed 2 people who did exactly what the protestors did to him, would I still feel the same way? What if one of the people that died was my child or grandchild? Or just leave everything the same as far as the situation, but keep one of the victims as my child. My child out supporting what he or she believed in. Would I understand because the gunman was acting in self defense? Because if I wouldn't, then I need to rethink how I feel about the situation. The truth is the truth no matter who is involved.

I moved from little Commyfonia oh I mean Wisconsin 20 years ago couldn’t take the libtard BS any longer. I called my mother up there this week she was complaining about the price of gas and food going up. I said I’m pretty sure Wisconsin voted for this near communist utopia brought about by Creapy Uncle Joes handlers (that fool isn’t making any decisions that much is clear) Maybe the voters up there should of thought of higher prices and ridiculous shortages before voting for a fool. So the current pony court going on up there doesn’t surprise me in the least. We the American people need to wake up for gods sake we are the most oppressed people on the planet at this point . I can’t walk to my bathroom and flush the toilet and actually expect it to go down because of Federal Government intrusion in my bathroom telling us how much water to use to flush the toilet. OMG what’s wrong with this country.
You must have came from the east side of Wisconsin? I moved from MN, and I am pretty sure MN was trying to outcompete California for being the nuttiest commie state. I now live in NW Wisconsin, and very few commies out this way. Sure the governor is a democrat, but the republican judicial courts don’t allow the governor to fall in line with the rest of the wanna be commie states.

So I always apply the litmus test to myself in situations like this and ask myself the same questions to see if I am fairly assessing the situation:
If the situation were exactly the same, but with a group of white protesters and an African American male traveled like Rittenhouse, showed up with an AR, and killed 2 people who did exactly what the protestors did to him, would I still feel the same way? What if one of the people that died was my child or grandchild? Or just leave everything the same as far as the situation, but keep one of the victims as my child. My child out supporting what he or she believed in. Would I understand because the gunman was acting in self defense? Because if I wouldn't, then I need to rethink how I feel about the situation. The truth is the truth no matter who is involved.
If you would consider ANYTHING other than what is and what is not lawful then as a juror you should be thrown off the panel. It isn't illegal to be white, it isn't illegal to be black, it isn't illegal to cross state lines, it isn't illegal to cross state lines with a gun, it isn't illegal to open carry, it isn't illegal to defend yourself, and it isn't illegal to make poor choices if your actions are lawful. The Defendant shouldn't even be on trial.

Can these same statements be made for the hundreds of "mostly peaceful protesters"? Who should really be on trial here?

I admittedly don't know much about it, and I know 17 year olds are generally poor at making good decisions, but dude, you don't go into a mob scene with a visible gun. That's just gonna incite something.

Wrong on both sides. They shouldn't have attacked him. But dude, don't carry an AR into a riot.