Rain Gear Tuff Enough for the Farm

Freeborn

5 year old buck +
I’ve got one good pair of Cabela’s Gortex fishing rain-gear and a semi destroyed cheap PVC/POLY set of rain gear. In the past I have warn my fishing set at the farm but I don’t want to wreck them and the cheap set just isn’t getting it done. What have you guys found for a good and durable set of rain gear that you can actually work in and they hold up?

I have a suit of Frogg Togg, I just wore Turkey hunting. I have only worn them two time so far so I don't have much of an opinion on how tough they are yet. They did keep me dry. They seem to get a mixed review on internet, people complain about the seems blowing out.

I wear grundens on the boat. Many different types of bibs and jackets. The thicker more waterproof are a little bulkier and harder to move around but keeps you much drier and can still work in it. Lightweight options are much easier to move around in but will get wet in a steady rain.

Helly Hansen Roan Anorak and set of HH Bibs. I like the Anorak because it is a pull over and it keeps your front dry. The HH material is some what flexible and stretchy. Definitely not breathable. All the breathable rain wear I have used eventually soaked through.

I have two different sets of RIVERS WEST gear. Absolutely love it. I have midweight set that use regularly over the last few years and just got a set of raingear around Christmas. I havent got to get out and use it yet, but think I will really like it. lighter and more breathable than my first set.
www.cascadedirect.com

I have a suit of Frogg Togg, I just wore Turkey hunting. I have only worn them two time so far so I don't have much of an opinion on how tough they are yet. They did keep me dry. They seem to get a mixed review on internet, people complain about the seems blowing out.
I love mine but I have had to sew the seems a couple times. They are great for light use in light rain, but I don't think they would handle much of a work load.

Polyurethane coated nylon or polyester is fairly tough and not too expensive. It's used in the industrial market place so much of it is brightly colored.