All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Permanent Stand Pics

that how my dad and I do it. prefab everything at home, haul it up to northern Pa., and set it up.

Black River do you have any pictures of you putting up one of those big Muddy's ?

Unfortionly, no. never thought of taking any. we should have.

Black River do you have any pictures of you putting up one of those big Muddy's ?

I'll post some pics of the ones going up over the next month or so. I just sold a truckload of them and everyone seems impressed and happy with their Muddys.

Here are some of ours.

4152be67932ed320e708b6cef7b8543b.jpg
bb7fd16b600beeff55fb33f63ee16ccb.jpg
519dd80b8f992fc7d40d3c1b15b21f52.jpg
ff8e431a4348ff4388ad9a1db3a5527a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a gravity flow wagon dirt cheap so I put a floor in it and built a blind on top. Have a lot of room inside. Advantages is that I can move it if needed although its been in this spot for 4 years on the edge of a food plot with prairie grasses behind. Disadvantages is that I wish I was up air higher. I put tinted plexiglass in the windows to cut down on deer seeing inside. The vertical windows are 10"x30" to shoot a bow out of that I build myself and swing in. The other two on the front are just to see around the plot easier and move less trying to see everything through the vertical windows. I have a door on the opposite side with a set of stairs.

Attachments

• IMG_0650.JPG
    IMG_0650.JPG
    583 KB · Views: 43