All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Live from the stand thread

You love my soils. Admit it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If we could combine my sand and your muck......it would be awesome :D

Sounded like an elk bugle

Good catch.
There is an elk meat farm up the road. We hear them bugle all fall.

Good luck guys... Holding my desk down today but the next 5 I will be out there! Here's something to fire you up...

No dead deer on road yesterday. 3 ran over last night in a 2 mile stretch.
Wife had not seen any deer on her commute until yesterday evening when she saw a really good buck and a doe.
I walked out our front door this morning and saw 2 deer in our side yard and the last time that happened was over a week ago...

Looks like you pulled the trigger on "r" Brad. That is what I would have done as well. I think you made a good choice for all the reasons I stated before, now the deer just have to cooperate! Good luck!

Looks like you pulled the trigger on "r" Brad. That is what I would have done as well. I think you made a good choice for all the reasons I stated before, now the deer just have to cooperate! Good luck!
I did. Love how it turned out too. Confidence is high if I put my time in here

Something changed over the past three dAys. I have major scrape activity now.

Brad how bad is the wind sitting in stand? Any deer moving? I noticed yesterday that the bucks were not in chase mode yet but showing a little interest in the does.

Been a slow morning. Just saw my first deer, and it was a doe by herself

Just saw a 4 pointer. Came under my tree

Brad how bad is the wind sitting in stand? Any deer moving? I noticed yesterday that the bucks were not in chase mode yet but showing a little interest in the does.

Not bad in the Timber. No idea about field edges.

That 10 came back. So far that's it except if you look real close you can see 2 hen pheasants. There were 4 together

I'd have shot a red one but he was a no show.

6f99d3edd3b0f6ca7c6be8c6968bfe0a.jpg

Trying to upload a video decent 10. How do u upload s video from an iphone?

The only way I know is use tapatalk or you have to upload the video to YouTube or another host then post it.

Tapatalk really changed the way I upload pics and video. It's direct from the phone to the forum.

I'm on my way out to join you guys for a 10am to dark sit.

737eb08f2062a44e5058b6c2d665ac2d.jpg

Test pic

First pic sent via tapatalk!

I'm on my way out to join you guys for a 10am to dark sit.
I wish I would have done that

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Noon to dark for me today.

I may need a quick tutorial on how to post pics on tapatalk. We'll see if I can figure it out.

It's quiet now. No wind.