Live from the stand thread

Just getting ready to head out till dark. Good luck eveyone! 20mph w wind today and the temp has already hit its high, 45deg and dropping.

Trying a pic on Tapatalk
34d1f8163d842101ebb0b0b30edc7e0e.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

See. Wind isn't bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See. Wind isn't bad

Not able to see video. Says problem with server

Just had nice wide 8 cruise past me with an arrow in its guts. No time for me to try and put it out of its misery. I may have a tracking mission later.

Just had nice wide 8 cruise past me with an arrow in its guts. No time for me to try and put it out of its misery. I may have a tracking mission later.
Dislike.

Not able to see video. Says problem with server

Works here. ???

Still windy here. Damn glove blew off my lap while i was putting on my facemask. It got caught on a branch about 20' off the ground. Off to a great start:rolleyes:

Trying a pic on Tapatalk
34d1f8163d842101ebb0b0b30edc7e0e.jpg

We need to get your plastic girl,with my plastic boy :D

That sucks.

Last night I had a nub buck fall in love with her even with one of her ears missing. lol

That does suck. I'd stay put and hunt for trespassers for a while.
If you find blood wait 20 hours on a gut shot.

Thanks...I've got all weekend. I'll take a peak before I leave tonight. I hope I don't have to deal with trespassers...ruin the day.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Just had something come crash through the woods. No idea what it was but it was moving.

I've got some turkeys moving in. Look to be toms

Downed a decent 7.... Second deer with bow...first buck. Having camera issues pics later.

May go look for that but shot deer now and see if there's any blood.

Just had something come crash through the woods. No idea what it was but it was moving.

There's a sqwatch in them woods!

Downed a decent 7.... Second deer with bow...first buck. Having camera issues pics later.

Congrats! Don't think we are going to forget about the pics...:D