Live from the stand thread

Another buck. 5 point. Let him go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d719938578427e88baefcfb2083cfd17.jpg

Just had my target buck at 45 yards!!!!! He's with that hot doe. It was likely the buck I had at 0550.
This habitat stuff is the key to dreams!!!!

0ca3808ff08bd759402d2c5725255880.jpg

They crossed from my left to right. First saw the doe across the creek, tail up, just like yesterday. Than I see him 40 yards away in the thick crap on the left.
They went to the same place they came out this morning. Perfect rack, and he is a possible booner. Wow

Last edited by a moderator:
Man the more I think about it. When I first saw the buck I said to myself that's this big 8. I put the binos down and told myself I'll shot that 8. Than the buck walked south. On the side of the doe
A few moments later the booner walks from the south directly behind doe.
The more I think about it that 8 was hanging on the side.
Awesome!

That doe and big boy have to be hanging in my hinge pocket. They make their same move as the morning and dipper has a possible typical booner

He looped around 51 yards
8b409d1c6d4d142729a0c6326a8c9c59.jpg

I'm not gonna force a shot and wound this buck. Getting a better look he's not a booner. But damn he's nice

Last edited by a moderator:
Small buck here.

20151107_120452.jpg

Now choices....he's down wind and likely not gonna swing back. I'm thinking I'm gonna give them a break and loop around to a stand on the other side of the food plot

d07aa132d5c51d01651858d0a2449a2e.jpg

Last I seen them they were in there. I've done my best edge feathering the food plot on the left. This stand has been a pretty good funnel in the past. Just need luck to bring them my way. Either way today was a great hunt!

Details Brad

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Back in stand after tracking the gut shot 8 I saw yesterday. He went along way ended up on some public land and I gave up. Only laid down once. I'm wondering if the thing can live somehow?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

He was traveling pretty quick when he passed me. Too bad ....was a nice buck.....much too nice for the coyotes.

I have a buck but nobody get excited.

I have a buck but nobody get excited.

Congrats Brad.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Ditto.....congratulations!

Congrats Brad.

I need some excitement. Give us a pic!

Sent from my 8g phone.