All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lime

I just cant figure out why you are even trying to have that ground in a plot if it is that wet. Maybe i'm misreading something. Perhaps a better option would be a mast producing tree plot?

I just cant figure out why you are even trying to have that ground in a plot if it is that wet. Maybe i'm misreading something. Perhaps a better option would be a mast producing tree plot?

He didn't ask for your opinion. Pipe down, would ya?

Been there, done that with the bagged lime as that was the only option at the time due to several factors including muddy roads. I found it very rewarding work, but did it in split applications with a pull behind spreader 6 months apart. We did rent an ag lime spreader this year and put out 7 tons of lime. Do wish we could have gotten in there with ag lime sooner, but there was no option. Good work you are doing and you will see the improvements in the near future. Our clover plots are thriving well in areas very similar to yours.