gophers in the orchard

I never caught one with the scissor traps or also called macabee,I still set a couple today.I have caught 4 in the victor black box 2 in the gopher hawk but only after I modified it and 1 in one of those traps that drive the spikes down.I would say a pair of the black box is the best and easiest to use.You will have to dig out the tunnel.I still haven't decided I putting something to block out light like carpet or plywood is better than leaving open.The thing is when they see light they fill the hole with dirt and I want them to just cruise down the tunnel and get caught so I usually cover.If you are having issues now you can borrow mine as I will be off with my foot for a few weeks

I never caught one with the scissor traps or also called macabee,I still set a couple today.I have caught 4 in the victor black box 2 in the gopher hawk but only after I modified it and 1 in one of those traps that drive the spikes down.I would say a pair of the black box is the best and easiest to use.You will have to dig out the tunnel.I still haven't decided I putting something to block out light like carpet or plywood is better than leaving open.The thing is when they see light they fill the hole with dirt and I want them to just cruise down the tunnel and get caught so I usually cover.If you are having issues now you can borrow mine as I will be off with my foot for a few weeks
I hope you're back on your feet soon (pun intended).

A pair of black boxes it is! Thanks for the offer to loan/borrow but I would rather have my own for future use, I'm sure this won't be my last chance to use them.

Take care and good luck!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Picked up another in the black box this afternoon,The black boxes should work on anything that tunnels I don't know if it helped but I saw where you can use peanut butter for bait so I smeared some in back of trap