Giving my place a name - need some ideas

DSC_0043.jpg
DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0053-1.jpg

Thought about rainbow farms but I don't want to chase off the the LG-BLT crowd. Though I enjoy a BLT a lot.

My friggin neighbor told every local that Ted Nugent bought the place and for a while I had kids stopping by to get their guitar signed and few provocative notes in the mail box. :D . So I thought about Teds place.

For now it's the Old Baughman farm. After the family that owned it for years.

To the locals it's known as where that crazy a$$ city boy lives :D

With Ted Owning the farm, you have to call it The Sweet PooTang farm!

fire.jpg
My buddies and I are sitting around drinking beer shooting the bull about women, sports and the like and the conversation turns.

"Hey J-bird, where did you come up with Richwood anyways?" "Yea man, how did you come up with that?"

"Well, I am SO greatful to be able to hunt the land I do - when I do hunt it I feel like the richest man in the world."

Then it happens.

Nobody says a word, everyone just sort of looks around at each other - almost like I was speaking in some sort of different language. Then you see that - "what" look on everyone's face. All you hear is the fire pop and the crickets - yep, it's that awkward silence. Everyone feels uncomfortable.

Then someone is going to ask if I pi$$ sitting down! And everyone is going to laugh........ but me.

Sorry Jordan - it's just a bit "existential" for me. I appreciate the effort though.

View attachment 3630
My buddies and I are sitting around drinking beer shooting the bull about women, sports and the like and the conversation turns.

"Hey J-bird, where did you come up with Richwood anyways?" "Yea man, how did you come up with that?"

"Well, I am SO greatful to be able to hunt the land I do - when I do hunt it I feel like the richest man in the world."

Then it happens.

Nobody says a word, everyone just sort of looks around at each other - almost like I was speaking in some sort of different language. Then you see that - "what" look on everyone's face. All you hear is the fire pop and the crickets - yep, it's that awkward silence. Everyone feels uncomfortable.

Then someone is going to ask if I pi$$ sitting down! And everyone is going to laugh........ but me.

Sorry Jordan - it's just a bit "existential" for me. I appreciate the effort though.

Bahahahahahahaha!

You would be ripped to shreds in my circle. Hahahahah! Thanks for the laugh this morning!

MO - It's not funny - it's the truth. Like you said I might as well just kick my own a$$!

Stu - Bob & Tom (Indianapolis Radio personalities - now broadcast across the country) used to do a bit where these 2 guys did fake commercials for "Dicken's Cider". Talk about funny stuff. Yes all the punch lines revolved around "she just wants a big Dicken's cider". The other one they made fun of was a Ford dealership owned by the Pinkley family. So the commercials always had women giving testimonials about how she had her Pinkley Taurus serviced. Funny stuff.

MO - It's not funny - it's the truth. Like you said I might as well just kick my own a$$!

Stu - Bob & Tom (Indianapolis Radio personalities - now broadcast across the country) used to do a bit where these 2 guys did fake commercials for "Dicken's Cider". Talk about funny stuff. Yes all the punch lines revolved around "she just wants a big Dicken's cider". The other one they made fun of was a Ford dealership owned by the Pinkley family. So the commercials always had women giving testimonials about how she had her Pinkley Taurus serviced. Funny stuff.

Sorry, but its Dam Funny!:D

Well.....if you put up street signs like I did......you may be open to criticism. Art thinks I got the "funny farm". ;) I got a thick skin. :D

I want to thank everybody for their comments and suggestions. I think I have it down to 4 and I will post a poll where you guys can voice your opinion as to which you like. I will see how that goes and maybe I'll have the new name for my place.

We came up with bonehead ranch. I feel it's fitting since we're a bunch of boneheads trying to produce some boneheads.