EHD Missouri

Get ready to start seeing a bunch of "bugs in a jug" types of products marketed towards whitetail habitat managers.

I went briefly digging down the rabbit hole to see if there are any known controls of the midges. Looks like there are very few options available. It is a shame, because there are numerous BT subspecies out there that are labeled for various midges of other species. I could see something developed at some point, but that is a looooong ways away.
Play on acronym's but it did actually mislead a friend of mine.
IMG_7411.jpeg

There are a lot of vultures around here as well in general. We have had good moisture all Summer long so we shouldn't really have much midge "habitat". I think I could eat a lot of things before a vulture.

Play on acronym's but it did actually mislead a friend of mine.
View attachment 68838

Not really it is intentionally labeled that way. He says a lot of things that cannot be scientifically proven, but that doesn't stop him nonetheless. I heard him on a podcast saying if you fed your deer his supplements, they would be far healthier and thus more resistant to EHD.

Not really it is intentionally labeled that way. He says a lot of things that cannot be scientifically proven, but that doesn't stop him nonetheless. I heard him on a podcast saying if you fed your deer his supplements, they would be far healthier and thus more resistant to EHD.
Who is that for my knowledge?

I know Lakowsky mentioned using something in one of his videos. I'm sure there are only going to be more.

I know Lakowsky mentioned using something in one of his videos. I'm sure there are only going to be more.
We just need more chem trails to add more rain 😆