Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebow8181

Yearling... With promise
Deleted

Last edited:
Good call MoBuck, I was going to post the same thing, but I figured the guy might never even check back to see if anyone replied to his post.

Thanks for the kind words.

Almost as bad as a spammer. But if a member who post regularly is selling I'd buy from a member.

I was waiting for you to chime in MO. :)

Prices were interesting to say the least....

But did you see the size of the bucks on the bags? It must be great stuff ... right? ;)

Sorry, I missed the Big Bucks. :( I didn't even give the link a first glance, that kind of thing just perpetuates the problem. I wouldn't have mattered if he was giving the stuff away(aka Don H.), if you can't have constructive conversations and give some sound opinions or advice on the forum before you try pimping product, you go away, you go away fast!

wow!! such nice people on here ....See ya by.

There are great people here. If you would have hung around long enough to get to know us & us get to know you maybe you would have had some sales. But come on strong and you first post is a sales pitch is not a good thing. Your loss, our gain.

I certainly seems like this gentleman didn't want to teach us or learn from us, if that is the case, so be it. Sure looks like a product pimp only situation, as opposed to an introduction and some habitat banter. Oh well, you can't win them all.

I guess were just a bunch of mean nasty bastards. OR NOT

I guess were just a bunch of mean nasty bastards. OR NOT

Not. Its just that pretty much everyone here has already been to the puppet show and seen the strings. This crowd needs more.

That site is kinda like the movie OZ. One day Toto pulls back the curtain to see a little man running things. Lots of smoke and mirrors.

Maybe there is should be a section called "Sales Pitch" or derive from the show and call it "Shark Tank". Maybe someone like our poster here could just make a pitch there where they can get some real feedback if he's going to make it or be another dime a dozen business that has a short lifespan.

I googled his username and he has a max of 2 posts on the 10 forums I found....

Now I cant find his website thanks to you rude bastards.

Here is the deal. If he would have came on and said, I have been selling Big and Busty Food Plot seed to some guys in my area. Have you guys every used this product? Is this a good product? Is there better on the Market for less Money? Etc...

Then he would have had some good info from a lot of guys on here. But he came out of the gate with BUY THIS!

That Don't Work!
This is very good sales advice. Whenever I get the soap box pitch from any salesman, I probe him/her a little bit. If they fail by only giving me bs, I tell them to get out of my face and send the smart guy over. Oh the looks they make, it is generally deer in the heads lights. I love it!

You guys are nicer than M4Carbine is to people who just pitch stuff from out of the gate. :D Can't even post a legit for sale post until you've exceeded 50 in other areas.

Davebow - you got off on the wrong foot for this crowd, but I guarantee you're in the right place if you want to make it in this industry. Stick around, tell us a bit about yourself, maybe show some pics of what you've been up to. After we get to know ya a little, I think you'd find the responses to a commercial ad more enjoyable from your perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.