Successful Hunts, My Way!

I love your videos. I can't imagine deer like that walking around.

That's a straight-up tank! In the 180's you think, or more?

That's a straight-up tank! In the 180's you think, or more?

Deleted on request

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out this video I took last year on our lease. This buck hopped the fence at 65 yards away, and I almost crapped my pants. ended up quartering away from me to about 100 yards as he walked out into the beans. I was standing there with a bow in my hands. 10 days earlier and I would have had the ML, and he would have been on my wall. Never have gotten a picture of this deer in 4 years until last january.I still call this a successful hunt, but I sure would have liked to have him come by in Bow range!

That's a real friggin nice buck. Even in IA.

Those are some great bucks. Love that you reward for hard work.

Deleted on request

All of this is great! Thanks for sharing.

wow, that is a great one and congrats to the youngins. That big buck in the video looks like he is hurting. He walks IMO, hunched up, like he's got an issue in the gut area.

wow, that is a great one and congrats to the youngins. That big buck in the video looks like he is hurting. He walks IMO, hunched up, like he's got an issue in the gut area.

Deleted on request

amen to that

absolutely awesome vid's!!! I watched them all. Really great quality and I am floored you didn't lay that 9 down.

HECK YEA! Congrats to your buddy. Nice looking buck.

Glad to see good mature bucks dropping in N Mo! Congrats to your buddy!

Very nice!

Deleted on request

Last edited by a moderator:
MO your friends really should be thankful to you. Congrats to both you.

Deleted on request

Great buck and video. Interesting way of rattling and one I think I'd like very well! May have to give that a try if I can every find any sheds big enough... :D

Posted phone vid of this guy in the live from the stand thread. Hopefully this is better quality.

First vid he was 80 yards out. I hit the grunt once and he puffed up and started his circle to me.

Posted phone vid of this guy in the live from the stand thread. Hopefully this is better quality.

First vid he was 80 yards out. I hit the grunt once and he puffed up and started his circle to me.

What a beast! What were you waiting on Bill???