Successful Hunts, My Way!

What a beast! What were you waiting on Bill???

Honestly, I'm waiting for my son to show up on his thanksgiving break. This buck may not be alive then, but I didn't kill him.

If buck McNasty shows I'll shoot him

I brought down the 2 brothers that worked for me last year and this year now for rifle hunting. Their youngest brother as well. He started working for me this year also. They got here at 1pm, I put them in stands on a farm we have not hunted much. The oldest brother shot at a huge ten as he called it, at 50 yards. I am heading over now. Hope the kid can hit something!

They found it!!!

Dad said, not huge, but nice! Pics later!

MO ... What you are teaching these young boys about the values of hard work, rights of passage, and the values & benefits that are available to them is good stuff!

Congrats to the young man!

Rock on!

That's great John!

MO ... What you are teaching these young boys about the values of hard work, rights of passage, and the values & benefits that are available to them is good stuff!

Congrats to the young man!

Rock on!

Deleted on request

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to both you.
Way to go John for taking them on the road trip.

Great deal! What are they doing out there? Headed back to the farm for Thanksgiving weekend.

Now lil bro owes his big bro a guy job! Haha

Way to go John. I bet they really work their butts off next year to go hunting again.

Way to go John. I bet they really work their butts off next year to go hunting again.

Deleted on request

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to MoBuck and his 3 amigos! Fine year for them!
Now to get MoBucks secrets and put them in place on our property... :)

Congrats to MoBuck and his 3 amigos! Fine year for them!
Now to get MoBucks secrets and put them in place on our property... :)

Deleted on request

Nice deer! How old you reckon?

Deleted on request

Was he a regular at your place?

Deleted on request

Reactions: kl9
Congrats to your buddy Mo!

Congrats to Mo.
The buddy did the easy part :)