CVA vs TC

I have a CVA wolf model. I like it but probably haven't fired it enough to be an expert on its accuracy. I shot a few groups when I first got it. I have carried it during the muzzy season, but have never taken a good aimed shot at deer with it. I always intend to take some time in the spring\summer with it at the range but havent yet. Maybe this year :oops:

I bought a CVA wolf back In 09 been happy with it

I went in to buy TC but left with the wolf and a Walter P 22 about the same cost back then

TC Encore with a Nikon BDC scope. I am very comfortable out to 200 yards with it.

I am sure the $300 difference is materials, machining specs and tolerances. I doubt that TC believes it can an extra $300 just on name recognition, and CVA is 1/2 the price because of mftg shortcuts, materials, or less stringent machining specs.

Spend as much as you can on the scope. Better glass, better low light transmission at critical times.

TC Encore with a Nikon BDC scope. I am very comfortable out to 200 yards with it.

I am sure the $300 difference is materials, machining specs and tolerances. I doubt that TC believes it can an extra $300 just on name recognition, and CVA is 1/2 the price because of mftg shortcuts, materials, or less stringent machining specs.

Spend as much as you can on the scope. Better glass, better low light transmission at critical times.

I got the same scope as you I think which I think will be a good one. Nikon Inline scope.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Niko...muzzleloader&WTz_l=Header;Search-All+Products

I got the same scope as you I think which I think will be a good one. Nikon Inline scope.

BJE80 ... yes, I do believe so ...
Muzzleloader.jpg