Cuddelink 2020 GEN 2 version

So I just set up my first cell cam and the box says gen2 on it but the app won’t let me change any settings. I have a G 5109 and I was under the impression I could set the time pictures get delivered but I don’t get the device settings under this camp page.

So I just set up my first cell cam and the box says gen2 on it but the app won’t let me change any settings. I have a G 5109 and I was under the impression I could set the time pictures get delivered but I don’t get the device settings under this camp page.
is your camera deployed and armed? it needs to be deployed for a bit for it to show up in camp, look under device details , then you will see device settings. also confirm it actually has 8.3 on it, on the camera - go to commands ,then hit the more button until it shows the firmware version on the unit. You can set the cell rate by hour or by image count , stick to batch 5 or higher or 1 hour or longer.

is your camera deployed and armed? it needs to be deployed for a bit for it to show up in camp, look under device details , then you will see device settings. also confirm it actually has 8.3 on it, on the camera - go to commands ,then hit the more button until it shows the firmware version on the unit. You can set the cell rate by hour or by image count , stick to batch 5 or higher or 1 hour or longer.

thanks John. The camera is set to 1 hour and has sent me pictures already but you can see from the image below I’m not getting the option 0E9A62F7-5F67-4BCE-A56D-207F168CF530.jpeg

thanks John. The camera is set to 1 hour and has sent me pictures already but you can see from the image below I’m not getting the option View attachment 36375
thanks John. The camera is set to 1 hour and has sent me pictures already but you can see from the image below I’m not getting the option View attachment 36375
when you get your report it will show what firmware the camera is on , otherwise you will need check the camera itself.

you just need to download 8.3 , the directions and firmware are on the site, its fairly simple, all cameras need to be on 8.3 to communicate with each other

How can I get FW 8.1 the reason is I have 11 cameras in the field with 8.1 I ordered 4 more im assuming the will have the latest firmware I dont want to disturb where my cameras are. so I want to put 8.1 on the 4 new ones

How can I get FW 8.1 the reason is I have 11 cameras in the field with 8.1 I ordered 4 more im assuming the will have the latest firmware I dont want to disturb where my cameras are. so I want to put 8.1 on the 4 new ones
PM me your email address and I can send you 8.1.

How can I get FW 8.1 the reason is I have 11 cameras in the field with 8.1 I ordered 4 more im assuming the will have the latest firmware I dont want to disturb where my cameras are. so I want to put 8.1 on the 4 new ones and
eventually you will want to upgrade to 8.3 , 8.3 insures all images make it home and also prevents other networks from interfering with yours. It also works a bit faster and cleaner.

After 2 years of working flawlessly my cell is not sending the pics and report to my email address. The pics do show up on the website and app. I checked and the mail address is still valid. The last email report was 8/18. Any ideas?

After 2 years of working flawlessly my cell is not sending the pics and report to my email address. The pics do show up on the website and app. I checked and the mail address is still valid. The last email report was 8/18. Any ideas?
check your spam file to make sure they arent going there. i would delete the email in camp and re enter it - if its showing in photos its being sent , you could also add a text address to double check it that way. The cell unit isnt actually sending it to your email, the relay on the website is.

They were in spam John. No idea how or why but thank you.

Sent my email address a few days ago for 8.1 fw no response can I get it somewhere else online

Sent my email address a few days ago for 8.1 fw no response can I get it somewhere else online
You sent the email yesterday afternoon. I just sent it to you now.

I just got Cuddelink cameras this year and so far I really like the system! I have two different systems set up on two properties, the first is working great, however I am having some challenges with the Cuddelink network on the second system. It seems like the Cuddelink receiver on the home/cell camera isn’t working well. It is in flat land and I have a remote camera about 120 yards away with a very weak signal, and I have another remote camera about 600 yards from the home and about 720 yards from the remote and it is connecting to the home through the remote that is on the other side of the home. My question is how do I fix this? Will replacing the Cuddelink antenna on the home fix this?
All cameras are running 8.3 firmware.

I just got Cuddelink cameras this year and so far I really like the system! I have two different systems set up on two properties, the first is working great, however I am having some challenges with the Cuddelink network on the second system. It seems like the Cuddelink receiver on the home/cell camera isn’t working well. It is in flat land and I have a remote camera about 120 yards away with a very weak signal, and I have another remote camera about 600 yards from the home and about 720 yards from the remote and it is connecting to the home through the remote that is on the other side of the home. My question is how do I fix this? Will replacing the Cuddelink antenna on the home fix this?
All cameras are running 8.3 firmware.
That's where I would start. I've had weak signal on a cam before that should've been higher....replaced the antenna and got a boost of 20+ on the signal.

check your spam file to make sure they arent going there. i would delete the email in camp and re enter it - if its showing in photos its being sent , you could also add a text address to double check it that way. The cell unit isnt actually sending it to your email, the relay on the website is.
Good afternoon, John. I am seeing from this site that you are the expert with Cuddeback cameras. I have a G-series set up as my home and 2 J-series as remotes. It's the Verizon starter kit. I am having trouble getting these cameras to function properly. I have called CS multiple times and their suggestions are not working. I have e-mailed CS a few times and the last response I got was they are working correctly. I have a high deer population and also other critters that frequent the areas I have them set up at night. I have only gotten pics from night sent 1 time. Can you please contact me, or have someone that has working knowledge of these cameras contact me? Thanks so much for your time.

I’m having issues sending commands. I’ve requested on two separate cameras on two different networks to change the aspect from wide to full on one and change the IR Power from field to far. The cam shows forever pending and never changes the setting. Any fixes for this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone help? I sent John a message just a couple of days ago, but trying to get some feedback before the weekend, so I can make adjustments. I have the Verizon starter kit deployed. 1 - G-series as my Home and 2 - J-series as Remotes. I have had them out a couple of weeks now and have only gotten pics from night, once. I am not getting near as many pics as I am from other cameras I've had in these same areas. The areas I have them in have a very high deer population and critters too, so I know I should be getting more pics than I am and certainly should be getting some night pics. I have them set up per instructions. Any direction would be greatly appreciated. I have talked to CS multiple times and emailed them as well with no help. Thanks.