Cuddelink 2020 GEN 2 version

I don’t know what any of that means

73eb3dc7bcea6099ff44149b94f52c27.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
your unit attempted to send 299 times and was successful 265 times. 20 times it couldn't get it out and timed out. this is No different than at times you cant get an image texted out on you phone for a time but later it works. Cell signal can vary dramatically by the day or even hour. Just because it works somewhere for a period of time doesnt mean it will always work at that location .Simply put, You want those first two numbers as close as possible . if you have had this unit in the same spot the entire time its not terrible. But its not perfect either.
Cuddeback constantly monitors cell executions for any hiccups on our server. . If they have an issue they almost certainly know about it before the customers do. They work on it immediately but at times it can take a few hours to fix as was the case the other day. Even then it only affected a small amount of user. We have multiple tens of thousands of people using our cell cameras so its important to them to keep everything running. We have only had a handful of instances were there were issues over the last few years, we are definitely ahead of the curve in that regard.

Hmm it was there all year last year and since July this year. It’s the highest point on the farm and it’s pretty centralized for the rest of my cameras. The last two days is the first issue I’ve had. Would you suggest leaving it?

Hmm it was there all year last year and since July this year. It’s the highest point on the farm and it’s pretty centralized for the rest of my cameras. The last two days is the first issue I’ve had. Would you suggest leaving it?

Yes, Stand down and Stand by

Yes, Stand down and Stand by

Standing down

yes, i would leave it there and continue to monitor it. .

Any word on fixing transmission delay issues? What started as one system out of 3 for me has now progressed to all 3 separate networks sending small batches of pictures from one time period every hour or so throughout the day. I'll be getting pics taken at 7 am today in small batches all day long with every system set to batch 1 hr. Im trying to be patient, but it sure is a bad time of year to be having this exact issue....

Any word on fixing transmission delay issues? What started as one system out of 3 for me has now progressed to all 3 separate networks sending small batches of pictures from one time period every hour or so throughout the day. I'll be getting pics taken at 7 am today in small batches all day long with every system set to batch 1 hr. Im trying to be patient, but it sure is a bad time of year to be having this exact issue....
its close, if you need it faster in the next few days , 7.9 will help some . Ill post when they release 8.2

I
its close, if you need it faster in the next few days , 7.9 will help some . Ill post when they release 8.2
Id take a copy of 7.9 if you had it. That way i can swap it out next time im down, and than wait for 8.2

I

Id take a copy of 7.9 if you had it. That way i can swap it out next time im down, and than wait for 8.2
7.9 is on cuddeback.com under the firmware link on the top, the gen 2 link is 8.1 right now

I have my system sending email and text to myself and email only to two others. Neither of the other two has received anything in the last 36 hours

I have my system sending email and text to myself and email only to two others. Neither of the other two has received anything in the last 36 hours

if it isnt connected for more than 48 hours you typically will need to go to the cell unit to determine the issue. The servers etc on Cuddeback's end are all working correctly.

Have they ever received any? Have them check their Spam or Junk folders. Who is their provider? Some providers block emails with over a certain amount of data. You have to contact them and request they unblock.

if it isnt connected for more than 48 hours you typically will need to go to the cell unit to determine the issue. The servers etc on Cuddeback's end are all working correctly.

it has to be connected. It is sending emails and texts to me, but not my wife and son. We all have same carrier and my wife and I are on the same cell plan

it has to be connected. It is sending emails and texts to me, but not my wife and son. We all have same carrier and my wife and I are on the same cell plan
then the issue isnt on Cuddeback's end. The relay sends to all emails or numbers at the same time.if you are getting them its working correctly. i would double check you have the numbers or emails entered correctly and also check the junk or spam files in their computer or phone.

I setup a friends Verizon Duel cell with 3 J camera system Friday night and checked all 3 J cameras cameras signal strength when deploying 2 were above 80 and one was borderline 20-24 (hoping as the leaves fall that would pick up for him) I got access to his camp today and it only shows the home camera on there, and shows it's to be offline now. There was 25 pictures on his photos page all were taken while we were setting them up from 3 of the 4 cameras. Nothing since.
All cams are on 8.1.0 all have battery 6 D boosters and 32 Sandisk 32 Mg cards Any ideas?

Correction all pictures were from Home camera only, none of the J transmitted a picture.

Correction all pictures were from Home camera only, none of the J transmitted a picture.
if the home is offline more than 48 hours you would need to go to the camera to see what the issue is. if you ran a successful test at the spot and it sent some pictures you can also look under device settings for the cell unit and compare cell exec and cell accept totals to see how good the service is in that spot.

I haven't received any pictures since friday at 2am but do receive the reports. So, i set every camera to take a picture sat morning and haven't received any pics even though in the app is shows each camera being current and no cell activity waiting. Today I requested again and still nothing.

Any ideas on why the report would come over but not pictures?

I'm trying to catch up again. I have 2 different networks 20 miles apart. I have 8.0 on network and 8.1 on the other. What would be the advantage of going back to 7.9. I am getting the wrong time stamp on some of the pictures. I also have the cell cam set to send at batch of 10. Should i set that to a different settiing?