I anticipate getting four of the above.

You want the 5075m. Not the E 😁

Reactions: 356
A can of BH 209.
A can of FF black powder.
209 magnum primers
No11 percussion caps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds cruel making someone try to find that stuff!

Nuthing is as Merry….

as a JM Marlin!

Habitat Hook for hinge cutting
Mighty-Lite aluminum front rack for ATV
Hunt OnX subscription
Stihl MS151 for limbing
Attach files

I have told family and friends in the past, if you are going to get me something, make sure it is of good quality, and preferably made in the USA. Please dont buy me some cheap crap made in China, that China, and the store selling it was the only ones that benefited from the item. I dont care it you buy an inexpensive gift for $5, just make sure it is good quality.

I have one and it works great
Just ordered my dad one of the new style Stihl chainsaw sharpeners that also files down the top of the rakers at the same time it sharpens the tooth. I have one and love it.

Cast iron cooking grates for the Kamado grill. Hey, The “what’s for dinner” thread is one my favorite ones to follow.

A brand new chainsaw in a size you don’t have yet. A new battery powered sprayer, so you have one for fruit trees and one for herbicides. A new cell cam, can always use another. Roll of weed mat material.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ordered a digital Crane scale for my dad for Christmas. I'm kinda sad we haven't weighed our deer over the years.

You won't be disappointed. I have the same one and mine is certified by my County's "weights and measures" Department from 0-400 lb. I use mine for crash reconstruction. (And weighing deer). Only negative is the screen is a little dim.

Just ordered my dad one of the new style Stihl chainsaw sharpeners that also files down the top of the rakers at the same time it sharpens the tooth. I have one and love it.
What model number is that sharpener - or name?? Sounds like Santa needs to drop one off at our house!!

Assume he's talking about this. Likely has different part number depending on what pitch the chain is. They are very handy.

PFerd is the company that supposedly makes them for Stihl. Only difference is the color and the price

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0047A0RUC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If you can't find what you're looking for on the Stihl page, here's another option.

What model number is that sharpener - or name?? Sounds like Santa needs to drop one off at our house!!

The link in shown below. For the MS170 the right one is the 3/8 Picco model. Look up your model saw and see what chain you use. Then buy the sharpener for your chain.

The link in shown below. For the MS170 the right one is the 3/8 Picco model. Look up your model saw and see what chain you use. Then buy the sharpener for your chain.

Check out #stevessmallenginesaloon Everything you need to know Stihl 2 in 1 chainsaw sharpener for a review

bill

I have one for my 170 and one for my 251. They're fool proof. I'll run a tank of gas or two through the saw, and then I'll pop my vice in a stump and make a couple passes on each tooth.

Five minutes and the chain is back to like new. I noticed when I bought mine it was cheaper at stihl dealers then on Amazon etc.. I believe it was $40.