Christmas presents for your wife???

I like the way you guys think keep your wives intoxicated so they don’t notice those fruit tree orders🤔
THEY ALWAYS FIND OUT, no matter how drunk you get them!

I bought a couple of new heifers a month or so ago without "mentioning" it to the wife, and just stuck them in with the horse. One day she says... "were there a couple of longhorns in the pen when you tended to the horse yesterday, because there were some when I tended to him tonight?" I said "ya...". She said "where did they come from?". I said "they are Our's Honeypoo"... Stern look on her face... "when were you going to tell me?!". Now a man with better judgement might have said something different, but I'm not a man with better judgement so I said "when you were in a better mood".

Now that I think about it maybe I need to make some sort of grand jester for this Christmas, like in those Hallmark and Julia Roberts movies?

Screenshot_20231206_132155_Gallery.jpg

Got mine a vexlar ice fishing sonar one year, Ha. She was pretty stoked actually.

Usually stick to jewelry tho, mainly cause I can walk in last min when I forget.

Good god I’d be divorced for sure she gets suspicious when I buy flowers.
Isn't it strange that many wives say they wish us husbands would be more romantic / thoughtful - but when we are ......... they think we're guilty of something? Even at Christmas? !!! DIYDo - DIYDon't.

Sorry - that's of no help for Christmas-shopping husbands. Truth be told - we're all on our own gentlemen!!! 👀 😲

Any wives like adding precious metals to their portfolios? .999 silver ammo is pretty cool. You can buy them individually too.

Screenshot_20231216_183131_Samsung Internet.jpg

If your wife likes her coffee or tea, get her an EMBER mug.

A NOCO jump box for her car.

A battery operated vest was a huge hit last year!

You’re welcome 😂😂✌🏻

I want those silver bullets!!!!!

For the first 20 years of our marriage it was jewelry or bust…..at least once a year. 2 years ago, believe it or not, she told me “enough with the jewelry”. I had to turn away to keep her from seeing the smile.

Last edited:
Any wives like adding precious metals to their portfolios? .999 silver ammo is pretty cool. You can buy them individually too.

View attachment 60634
Not many werewolves around my place but it doesn’t hurt to be prepared

Just like regular wolves, one is too many 😇

This is this year’s present a couple of weeks early. You can never go wrong with a puppy. IMG_2066.jpeg

Well unfortunately I didn’t have any room for a couple of Longhorns. :) I sure hope she grows into them ears

Well unfortunately I didn’t have any room for a couple of Longhorns. :) I sure hope she grows into them ears
I was just give ya crap! It's actually cute (in a soooo ugly it's cute kind of way)!
:)

I know you were, it’s all good 😊

Thanks to this thread I remembered my wife wanted a wheelbarrow..thanks fellas..
Is she going to bury your ass in yard I’d be pretty cautious if she asked for shovel also!!