Christmas presents for your wife???

My wife has been asking me to do dancing lessons for years. She would love that. I just am not sure I can convince me to do that though. I will look around and see what’s local to me for lessons.

Age, early 50’s, loves to go on cruises, but we already have 2 booked, and 2 more are planned to be booked, but waiting on other family members. Not much for jewelry, or expensive bling.

The hard part is practical gifts are difficult, because if we need something, we just buy it. I would say a new vehicle, but I need one before she does, and I don’t want to buy 2 new vehicles back to back.

Thanks for the ideas, keep them coming, I can’t be the only one without a clue.
New vehicle. Ok now we have a price range. 😃

Well hopefully it is much less than that.

Seems we have gone to just the card route the past few years.....and know we can buy whatever we want / like. I think we are done with big travel or material things. Still a pedicure, nails, massage, or a spa appointment seems like a gift my wife would like.

Mine is crazy about flowers. So I get her a monthly flower of the month club membership and something to unwrap at Christmas dinner when the family is here.

This year for Christmas we agreed to a mid January month rental of a nicely appointed 3 bedroom house 10 minutes from Gulf Shores Al .. very likely some family visitors (kids/grandkids) will show up and momma will like that part too

A weekly meal club where very delicious chef prepared meals that take very little prep effort on your part are always fun for all

Tickets to a musical group concert you know she likes

A Kimber Guardian Angel pepper “gun” (uses charge to propel gelled gas)
I gave for Christmas a couple years back 11 of them one each to all my women folk …15 days after that Christmas my Florida
DIL shot a guy off her while she was jogging and the perp .. he was wanting his mamma

Sewing and/or craft classes

A nice bible in the version you pastor preaches from with your love for her written in your own hand .. yes that last part is a chore if your handwriting is like mine!

Go on Amazon and in the search box type in “gift for wife” ..lots of ideas there .. some a bit “racy” .. but nonetheless ideas

Destination gifts are good. A few yrs ago I took the oldest stripper fishing at Texoma and the wife took the youngest to a home KU game. It was a hit!

Another the wife loved was a strawberry of the month subscription. Hired a local to make different chocolate covered strawberries once a month for a yr. She loved the threats, but also loved the anticipation.

My wife is all farm girl, and will not spend money on herself. Even though something is always nearing the end of it's usefulness. This year I'm getting her a new wheelbarrow, and she'll be ecstatic. Lol

A couple times in the past I've built her something. One year was a DVD case, another a porch swing, both out of wood from an old broken down chicken coop.

Destination gifts are good. A few yrs ago I took the oldest stripper fishing at Texoma and the wife took the youngest to a home KU game. It was a hit!
extra "P"in there or were referred to as "the coolest dad ever" by your son's friends? (sorry...couldnt resist)

My wife loves houseplants. I need to work with that.

In retrospect, giving my wife a pistol was more than just handing her a material object. It gave her something for spontaneously declaring "Date Night" whenever she wants to. When she can't think of anything else she wants to do for a date, we go to a pistol range together and shoot up a box or two of ammo each. I help her get better and that is a togetherness experience.
Date night, as in .... she's looking at you this way - 😍😙😍 - or you're gonna do what she says and give her no grief??? If she's getting to be a better shot, maybe you don't want to rile her up!!!

For those who want to really surprise your ladies, draw her a bubble bath with good smellies in it, light some candles, bring her a glass of champagne (or her favorite wine). Let her have a nice long soak, then tell her she has a massage coming next, with some great-smelling cream / lotion. Tell her she has this same treat once a month for the next year. This tends to make them happy.

(If your wife is a good shot like PoorSand's - you might be doing this every week!!!) 🤣

extra "P"in there or were referred to as "the coolest dad ever" by your son's friends? (sorry...couldnt resist)

My wife loves houseplants. I need to work with that.
Lol! Good call!

My wife is about the least materialistic woman i know so material gifting usually misses the mark.. Takes a lot of thought and consideration and i'm somewhat lousy at that haha!

She does like wine though.. so wine club subscriptions are always a fall back option!

My wife starts singing Beatles songs around Christmas - Your lovin gives me the thrills, but your lovin don't pay my bills - GIVE ME MONEY..............

In retrospect, giving my wife a pistol was more than just handing her a material object. It gave her something for spontaneously declaring "Date Night" whenever she wants to. When she can't think of anything else she wants to do for a date, we go to a pistol range together and shoot up a box or two of ammo each. I help her get better and that is a togetherness experience.
.........or something to shoot you with! lol.

For those who want to really surprise your ladies, draw her a bubble bath with good smellies in it, light some candles, bring her a glass of champagne (or her favorite wine). Let her have a nice long soak, then tell her she has a massage coming next, with some great-smelling cream / lotion. Tell her she has this same treat once a month for the next year. This tends to make them happy.

(If your wife is a good shot like PoorSand's - you might be doing this every week!!!) 🤣
Good god I’d be divorced for sure she gets suspicious when I buy flowers.

Got her a nice flower vase, hoop earrings she wants every year, fancy henckels paring knife to match a chef knife I got her a year or two ago,

I bought her a complete luggage set, but already gave it to her before the Atlantic city trip before thanksgiving. We looked like hobo's with our old stuff.

Royal Caribbean had a black friday sale. She picked out a 2025 Caribbean cruise. 2 grand in the hole......

Turkey Creek, It's got to be a really good left over tree sale for me to go in on more. I did ask for 4 things, hunting jacket, food plot seed, peat moss, and fruit tree gift certificates