Christmas Gift Ideas

kc22

Yearling... With promise
Can anyone relate… your wife, in-laws, sibling, parent or friend asks what you want for Christmas or your bday and all you do is draw a blank?

Gift cards excluded, what are some things you’re asking for this year or have in the past? Hunting or habitat related.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trail cams and related accessories, batteries, solar panels, SD cards, etc

New crap for my bow

Dibble bar

Heated vest

Habitat hook

Felling lever/ cant hook combo

Felco shears

Silky saw

Felling wedges

Binocular harness

Books

A new sprayer for fruit trees, but I don’t know which one.

I am really surprised that no one has said more hunting land!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If one has a 4 wheeler, one needs a cart to pull stuff behind.

If one gets cold feet this time of year, one wants to have battery heated socks! (I need these if Santa is listening!)

If one plants trees, one needs 4-5' tall fencing, preferably hardware cloth. (why do they call it cloth if its made of metal?!?)

If one is being held captive in a deep hole, one needs to put the lotion in the basket 😃

This is a tough question because if I need something I usually research it, and buy the exact one I want. If you tell some one you want a model 345, they go out and buy you a model 245 because it looks the same, and was cheaper.

If I want something I buy it, unless it’s too expensive, but then no one else will gift it to me.

Last edited:
That's why I usually just say I want nothing, or if it must be something I ask for beef jerky or a bottle of wine, and hope it doesn't cost less than $8 or say the word sweet anywhere on the label.

Yeah, gifting stuff amongst financially stable adults is kind of an odd thing unless it's unique items you cant just go out and buy. For years my dad and I have basically exchanged cash or gift cards, makes no damn sense.

It's kind of gross when you think of the mass amounts of junk and waste that gets tossed around on Christmas. Piles of cheap garbage that wasn't needed and is just going to sit around or go to a landfill.

A tractor, any tractor without computers or def and has a 3 point and hydraulics. Please put it under the tree wrapped like a reallly big bowling ball....you know ,just to keep.me guessing!

Yeah, gifting stuff amongst financially stable adults is kind of an odd thing unless it's unique items you cant just go out and buy. For years my dad and I have basically exchanged cash or gift cards, makes no damn sense.

It's kind of gross when you think of the mass amounts of junk and waste that gets tossed around on Christmas. Piles of cheap garbage that wasn't needed and is just going to sit around or go to a landfill.
It keeps China financially secure.

Trail cams and related accessories, batteries, solar panels, SD cards, etc

New crap for my bow

Dibble bar

Heated vest

Habitat hook

Felling lever/ cant hook combo

Felco shears

Silky saw

Felling wedges

Binocular harness

Boo
Wind Gypsy -
Aaaaaahhhh - you haven't been that good this year!! 😁😆

I always say 16 or 32 GB SD cards...those ones are kinda hard to screw up and with the tons of cams we have I know I am always going to need more.
Also batteries is a great idea.