All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any GunSmiths on Here?

M

MoBuckChaser

This question has nothing to do with Habitat at all, but does anyone know what it would take to reduce the trigger pull on my Glock 21 Gen 4, from 8.5lbs of pull to 4lbs? Anyone every done anything like that or should I take it in?

new spring kit. Simple no need for a gunsmith. Done on both my 17 an 23 smooth as glass 4lb trigger pull=money well spent

Got mine from midway usa

I agree, don't play with a trigger on a block. And instead of paying for someone to do it sell it and use the money to buy a m&p.

I agree, don't play with a trigger on a block. And instead of paying for someone to do it sell it and use the money to buy a m&p.
bahahahaha thats pretty funny right there!

Yes.....Bahahahahahahahahaha!

there is a reason most LE carry Glock!

And everyone else more/less copies their striker fire design!!!

Roger that!

Yes.....Bahahahahahahahahaha!

there is a reason most LE carry Glock!

Because they're $100 cheaper than the M&P at LEO discount. Glock isn't as popular with LEO's as they once were. There's much better guns out there than a brand new one that needs a trigger kit to be acceptable - look at the thread you're posing in. ;)

Truth be told I like many brands except Taurus semi auto they are junk

I would shoot a glock, but the highly obtuse angle of the grip doesn't work well for me....on the press out i find that the muzzle is always high because of that grip angle. the M&P's ergonomics are much better and with the change out palm swells they are easily adjustable. I love my M&P.

Trigger pull is stock at 5.5 lbs I just found out. Felt different than my wifes glock. maybe won't change it out now.

The 45 cal Glock with LE discount was $440. Grips are perfect for my big hands, and I love the fact that every time I pull the trigger it goes Bang! That is why every LEO I know carries one!

Trigger pull is stock at 5.5 lbs I just found out. Felt different than my wifes glock. maybe won't change it out now.

The 45 cal Glock with LE discount was $440. Grips are perfect for my big hands, and I love the fact that every time I pull the trigger it goes Bang! That is why every LEO I know carries one!
My m&p keeps going bang too. And the large sized palm swell will fit your meat mallet hands too. Plus you could swap out the large palm swell for the small one and barracuda could shoot it as well.
Factory trigger pull on the m&p is 6lbs IRC. Glocks are nice but don't really have much actual value over a smith. But sig or kimber are a different story altogether.

I've got a Glock 19 that has a stuck slide.....and a round in the chamber....right now. Cannot get the slide to operate.....AGAIN. I think I got some primers that were not seated deep enough.....and it will jamb the gun. :(

I've got a Glock 19 that has a stuck slide.....and a round in the chamber....right now. Cannot get the slide to operate.....AGAIN. I think I got some primers that were not seated deep enough.....and it will jamb the gun. :(

Cheap Ammo, no good!

My m&p keeps going bang too. And the large sized palm swell will fit your meat mallet hands too. Plus you could swap out the large palm swell for the small one and barracuda could shoot it as well.
Factory trigger pull on the m&p is 6lbs IRC. Glocks are nice but don't really have much actual value over a smith. But sig or kimber are a different story altogether.

Yours should go bang, the action is a glock copy! Just costs more!

Cheap Ammo, no good!

Yep it's my cheap hand loads. I only have .10 a round in my reloads. It's taken me some time to get used to operating the Hornady progressive reloading press. I know its my fault on not getting some of the primers seated correctly. No big deal in a revolver......but a major deal in an autoloader. I gotta go thru my ammo and check all the primers. This is the second time I got the gun jambed up like this. Bad news.

It
Yours should go bang, the action is a glock copy! Just costs more!
It's s not really a glock copy tho....have you actually ever really researched the two firearms? And you def didn't research the price between the two....glocks retail about $100 or more than the m&p....it's always been that way. If your getting some sort of LE discount and your not LE...well then that fraud is on you dude.

It

It's s not really a glock copy tho....have you actually ever really researched the two firearms? And you def didn't research the price between the two....glocks retail about $100 or more than the m&p....it's always been that way. If your getting some sort of LE discount and your not LE...well then that fraud is on you dude.

Fraud on me? I have better Pistols for less money! i will take that fraud!

Only a fool looks at anything using retail pricing.