Any GunSmiths on Here?

It

It's s not really a glock copy tho....have you actually ever really researched the two firearms? And you def didn't research the price between the two....glocks retail about $100 or more than the m&p....it's always been that way. If your getting some sort of LE discount and your not LE...well then that fraud is on you dude.

Maybe he is law enforcement!!! His cover is blown! hahaha

Yep it's my cheap hand loads. I only have .10 a round in my reloads. It's taken me some time to get used to operating the Hornady progressive reloading press. I know its my fault on not getting some of the primers seated correctly. No big deal in a revolver......but a major deal in an autoloader. I gotta go thru my ammo and check all the primers. This is the second time I got the gun jambed up like this. Bad news.

Reloading used to be fun. I have No time to do it anymore. Hope you get that worked out!

Fraud on me? I have better Pistols for less money! i will take that fraud!

Only a fool looks at anything using retail pricing.
I will personally come out there and out shoot you any day..me and my m&p and you and your European made door stop. If I win I get one of your prime MO chunks of dirt right? Seriously the dude's name is Gaston Glock.....Smith and Wesson is so much better and American. What do you drive a little BMW too? Change of name to Eurobuckchaser?

Maybe he is law enforcement!!! His cover is blown! hahaha

Law Enforcement, with my record! Bahahahahahahahahaha! You Funny Brother!

Reloading used to be fun. I have No time to do it anymore. Hope you get that worked out!

I wonder how many loads I assembled on single station presses. ......many thousands of rounds over many years. Finally.....I got a progressive press to load pistol ammo.....and it's taken a bit to get used to watching all the actions and still maintain some quality.

For several years it didnt seem it paid to be a hand loader any more.....unless you short in competition - where it is mandatory for quality loads. Now it seems the costs and availability of good ammo can be a problem again. Handloading makes good financial sense again IMO.....especially if you like premium $$ bullets. There is a life-time of knowledge in being a handloadier.....and I like the hobby and rewards of assembling my own loads.

I wonder how many loads I assembled on single station presses. ......many thousands of rounds over many years. Finally.....I got a progressive press to load pistol ammo.....and it's taken a bit to get used to watching all the actions and still maintain some quality.

For several years it didnt seem it paid to be a hand loader any more.....unless you short in competition - where it is mandatory for quality loads. Now it seems the costs and availability of good ammo can be a problem again. Handloading makes good financial sense again IMO.....especially if you like premium $$ bullets. There is a life-time of knowledge in being a handloadier.....and I like the hobby and rewards of assembling my own loads.

I got a progressive as well foggy but find myself to OCD to trust it. I like the precision of a single stage... Just takes some getting used to I guess

I have not loaded anything in 25 years. I had a buddy that got me cases of rounds through his job at federal in Anoka. I still have a thousand rounds left for my 45's. That should be enough for a while. I wonder if the workers still get ammo out of Federal anymore? Anyone know?

In competitive rifle shooting.....it's been said that it's 1/3 the gun, 1/3 the ammo, and 1/3 the shooter when it comes to getting it done correctly. I think that adage has merit. I can remember shooting some factory guns with better accuracy than some friends with custom-built rifles........all because my loads were far more accurate. :)

I have not loaded anything in 25 years. I had a buddy that got me cases of rounds through his job at federal in Anoka. I still have a thousand rounds left for my 45's. That should be enough for a while. I wonder if the workers still get ammo out of Federal anymore? Anyone know?
They do. Coworker of mine's brother inn law works there and he gets all sorts of ammo through him.

In competitive rifle shooting.....it's been said that it's 1/3 the gun, 1/3 the ammo, and 1/3 the shooter when it comes to getting it done correctly. I think that adage has merit.

But if the Ammo don't work......Its 100% the Ammo!:D

But if the Ammo don't work......Its 100% the Ammo!:D

Same could be said for the gun and the shooter. Grin.

Kinda funny on my ammo.......I thought I was better than that. ;)

Same could be said for the gun and the shooter. Grin.

Kinda funny on my ammo.......I thought I was better than that. ;)

Not this shooter, it's always the Ammo's fault!:D

Trigger pull is stock at 5.5 lbs I just found out. Felt different than my wifes glock. maybe won't change it out now.

The 45 cal Glock with LE discount was $440. Grips are perfect for my big hands, and I love the fact that every time I pull the trigger it goes Bang! That is why every LEO I know carries one!
I've been on the line with plenty of glocks when they jammed up or otherwise failed. And these weren't reloads, they were LE issued loads that kept feeding through the rest of the firearms on the line just fine. The fact that many cops carry them doesn't mean squat. I've seen numerous switch away from glocks but never seen one switch to a glock.

I've been on the line with plenty of glocks when they jammed up or otherwise failed. And these weren't reloads, they were LE issued loads that kept feeding through the rest of the firearms on the line just fine. The fact that many cops carry them doesn't mean squat. I've seen numerous switch away from glocks but never seen one switch to a glock.

Funny, I have never seen a lot of jamming. Usually jamming is from idiots that don't hold there gun in place so the recoil can do its job. But what do I know, I have never seen any of mine or my LE buddies Glocks jam either. Guess you shoot with a bunch of pussies!;)

Funny, I have never seen a lot of jamming. Usually jamming is from idiots that don't hold there gun in place so the recoil can do its job. But what do I know, I have never seen any of mine or my LE buddies Glocks jam either. Guess you shoot with a bunch of pussies!;)
No comment on the people I shoot with :). But I want my gun to go bang even if I'm limp wristing it with my left hand while I'm wrestling with chithead.

No comment on the people I shoot with :). But I want my gun to go bang even if I'm limp wristing it with my left hand while I'm wrestling with chithead.

If you shoot limp wristed, you deserve to wrestle with the Chithead!

I just shoot center mass first, I want to stop anyone from thinking they are going to wrestle with me! ;)

If you shoot limp wristed, you deserve to wrestle with the Chithead!

I just shoot center mass first, I want to stop anyone from thinking they are going to wrestle with me! ;)
I don't have the luxury of just shooting every dude that wants to fight. Nor do I have advance notice before they flip from compliant to resisting.

I don't have the luxury of just shooting every dude that wants to fight. Nor do I have advance notice before they flip from compliant to resisting.

Thats to bad, most of them probably deserve it!