You vote is needed

j-bird

I try to keep these to a minimum and if the powers at be feel this is not allowed - that is fine.

My middle daughter Jenna suffers from a condition in which her pain sensory system/nerves between her foot and her brain no longer communicate properly. Her condition is called Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. What this means is her brain senses extreme pain in her foot constantly, even though no real pain exists. Its a terrible thing to see in your child. At one time we wondered if Jenna would ever walk unassisted again. We also see the impact such a condition has on the mental well being.

As part of her therapy we encourage her to talk to others about this condition and try to help others. As such Jenna started an instagram page where she shares her story and tries to help others. Her instagram page was nominated for an award. As many of these go, it's based on getting votes. if you feel comfortable supporting Jenna in providing a vote I would appreciate it and I know she would as well. To vote requires an e-mail address and I am not sure what they do with that, so I understand if you wish not to participate.

https://awards.wegohealth.com/nominees/18366

done

Done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I voted.

Bring on the spam email :emoji_smiley:

Voted.
I hope she wins, but I Pray that she finds relief from the condition and can help others in the process.
Good luck!

Just to give an update....before I asked for my deer hunting community brothers (and sisters) for assistance - Jenna had 9 votes....including mine. She is now at 38 and hopefully still climbing! Thank you for your support...if you voted or if you will vote!

Last edited:
My next stop will be the link to vote! :emoji_thumbsup:

Already voted here... good luck, in votes and beyond.

Done J!
Glad you posted this. Believe my brother may be dealing with this. He is going to the Mayo Clinic soon to diagnose an issue he has been dealing with for years now. It has really effected his life and career

Done J!
Glad you posted this. Believe my brother may be dealing with this. He is going to the Mayo Clinic soon to diagnose an issue he has been dealing with for years now. It has really effected his life and career
I hope your brother finds out what is going on. It took us 2 years to find a proper diagnosis for my daughter. I'm just glad she is trying to help other kids as my daughter has come a long ways and in many cases has come much further than most who have this condition. Some folks have gone as far as amputation to get rid of the pain only to find out that it doesn't work. Many folks who suffer from this simply get worn down mentally and they give up. Pain is an ugly thing....there is the physical aspects as well as the emotional and mental. I wish your brother the best of luck in finding some hope with his condition.

Voted!