What sort of wacko does this?

b116757

5 year old buck +
I wonder if it was gang bangers (no clue, just speculation)? Otherwise if an attack it would be unusual for there to be a pair of shooters. Or there was a shooter and a hero that returned fire. LEO will have their work cut out for them.

I've personally partied at the Union in large crowds. I can't imagine the fear and confusion that was going on when this happened.

The media and president will spin it towards stricter gun restrictions on law abiding citizens. I hope biden doesn't make ice cream jokes before addressing a press conference about it.

No matter the motive, a very sad day. Prayers to those affected.

Gang bangers is what I've read so far to.

Sucks for KC at a time that should be celebration and an awesome party.

Idc who did it I think a good old fashion public hanging in Union station parking lot would go a long way to curb this shit.

Idc who did it I think a good old fashion public hanging in Union station parking lot would go a long way to curb this shit.
Or a firing squad

More verification of 'Sailer's Law'.

I appreciate the fact that 2 or 3 of the crowd didnt hesitate to take him down. I am pretty sure if I had been one of them he would have needed a visit to the hospital on the way to the police station.

3 Burnsville, MN cops and one paramedic were shot here in MN this morning. Two of the cops and the paramedic died. The third cop is critical. They were trying to arrest a sex pervert wanted for 2nd degree criminal sexual conduct who was in a home with 7 children inside. The guy then turned the gun on himself.

^^^

The MN commierats will blame the gun and not the criminal right away. They have enabled HORRIBLE criminal behavior in this disgusting state. I was told from a source with connections into that police dept that the mother came home to the father raping his own daughter and called the police. Sick and disgusting.

^^^

The MN commierats will blame the gun and not the criminal right away. They have enabled HORRIBLE criminal behavior in this disgusting state. I was told from a source with connections into that police dept that the mother came home to the father raping his own daughter and called the police. Sick and disgusting.
She should have called the po po after "defending herself" with a 9MM or something similar. My wife went to Burnsville High School in the 80's Its quite a different place now.