I got "Lucky"

Bill ... Absolutely magnificent animal! Well deserved and "earned" through exemplary sportsman conduct. Well played my man! May the memories come flooding back every time you look at the trophy mount.

Congratulations Bill, what a beautiful buck and the story and history with him makes it that much sweeter!!

Wow that is a monster, congrats!

I just found this thread - been busy lately.

Holy crap, Bill. What a buck !! Really cool to have a history with him over such a time span. Sheds to go with the wall mount too. Can it get any better ?? Congrats !!!

Has this deer been mounted yet? Would love to see pics if so. Or if anyone else reading this has a buck back from the taxidermist feel free to add a pic to your successful hunt post. Love seeing the mounts!!

Has this deer been mounted yet? Would love to see pics if so. Or if anyone else reading this has a buck back from the taxidermist feel free to add a pic to your successful hunt post. Love seeing the mounts!!

I dropped him off at my taxidermist and told him to choose what he thought would look the best. Not what I would have chose but the man did what I asked. I typically don’t like sneak mounts but kind of wish I’d gone that way.
38B94047-2B3A-4467-9CE2-B8971E3B3E8E.jpeg

Looks awesome! Geez what a monster. Still looks like a semi-sneak. Probably my favorite position.

What a buck! Love all that trash!

What an absolutely beautiful beast!!

Not sure how I missed this thread...busy hunting maybe?...but congrats on every aspect here. Outstanding.

Bill..that is a great buck! What are his G3's, 11"-12"?

Looks great Bill! What a monster! Looks like a semi-sneak to me and I like it!
On to the next spot on the wall :)