What one thing do you hate more than buying a vehicle from a dealership? LOL

What’s worse than car dealers? How about going to two repair shops and spending upwards of $1,000 at each and neither fixed any of the problems for which you sought help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do most of my own repairs because I’m tight as the bark on a tree and the reason you’re dealing with.

I do most of my own repairs because I’m tight as the bark on a tree and the reason you’re dealing with
I never learned mechanics. The government insisted I learn spanish, calculus, and theatre or they would not allow me to go to the government college. I never got into mechanics on my own because I was too busy working. One of my biggest regrets.

I never learned mechanics. The government insisted I learn spanish, calculus, and theatre or they would not allow me to go to the government college. I never got into mechanics on my own because I was too busy working. One of my biggest regrets.

I was always bummed about not having an option to learn how to weld in HS. Had to basically choose to drop from regular high school and go to a vocational tech school if you wanted to learn that stuff. But yet there was 15 different classes for learning how to make shitty art or pottery. Pretty sad!

My grandfather owned an auto repair shop on the north end of Chicago metro area. My uncles and dad were pretty handy at repair you can’t help but learn something petty fast when you’re holding the damn flashlight always pointing it in the wrong place.

What’s worse than car dealers? How about going to two repair shops and spending upwards of $1,000 at each and neither fixed any of the problems for which you sought help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Got any memes for that???

Keep this thread alive.....

Trying to talk myself out of buying a car. Expecially one a don't need. NYS is banning new gasoline cars n 2030. Feel like I need to buy a car I like. 2005 bought a 1961 falcon and put a nice 302 in it. Crashed it 2010. 2015 bought a nice olds cutlass. Sold it about 4 years ago. I drive about 50 miles to work. Thinking a 2022 mustang ecboost with 300 miles. Asking 30, said he'd take 28.

Heck, will drive it home and it wont come out till april... Wife talked me out of a base model 2020 manual trans witk 3k miles. They wouldn't take 23k for it, but then sold it a week later for 22k.

V8 one is tempting, but will eat more gas and cost more. 0-60 in 5 seconds with a 4 cylinder is fun enough for me. Add in big brakes and 19" wheels. should be a fun commuter on nice days.

You guys aren't helping.....

Told my wife if we're not going fishing in north carolina, im getting a car. The original dealer I dealth with has a 2018 v8 with 30k for a good price. Whats an little extra 140hp. Got skunked at the hunting location, they're stil chopping corn and ontop of it 12-15mph winds the next 2 days. Corn must be wet, seen them knock this place out in 2 days. Dryer must be holding them up.