Well My Little Girl is Married

Gulp! My 21 yr old daughter just got engaged a week ago.

He’s a great kid but he’s still taking our baby girl.

Mine gets married in December (she was probably 12 in my avatar picture), she is 21 now as well. I think she picked a good guy. I already miss her terribly as she goes to college 3.5 hrs away and usually doesnt get home but once or twice a month. I am very happy for her as she has done well in life and I know she will continue to do so.... that's what probably makes it a bit harder. If our kids were brats we wouldnt miss them quite as much!

Congratulations! Do you have any grandkids from your son(s)? Must be fun to plan habitat for a whole new generation.

Congratulations! Do you have any grandkids from your son(s)? Must be fun to plan habitat for a whole new generation.

Not yet! They have been chasing their careers the last few years but they are starting to talk about having kids. I can't wait, that's how I plan on spending my retirement in a few years..babysitting and spoiling grandkids. Everything that is being done at the farms is pretty much for the kids, hopefully the properties will be in the family for generations.

Here is a couple more pics of the wife and daughter from the wedding day without the photographers logo on them. (Appropriate for this site that we are under a crabapple!)

AikZ5dB.jpg

f2AbnRp.jpg

Not yet! They have been chasing their careers the last few years but they are starting to talk about having kids. I can't wait, that's how I plan on spending my retirement in a few years..babysitting and spoiling grandkids. Everything that is being done at the farms is pretty much for the kids, hopefully the properties will be in the family for generations.

Here is a couple more pics of the wife and daughter from the wedding day without the photographers logo on them. (Appropriate for this site that we are under a crabapple!)

AikZ5dB.jpg

f2AbnRp.jpg

If that's Mom, we need to learn about H20fwler Kavorka .... maybe we should start a thread on this :emoji_relaxed:

You have a beautiful family ...

If that's Mom, we need to learn about H20fwler Kavorka .... maybe we should start a thread on this :emoji_relaxed:

You have a beautiful family ...

That's funny...Seinfeld is great!

You are one lucky guy there! I'm still wondering how all this is biologically possible since your wife looks to be about 22.

Last edited:
Congratulations! Awesome pictures!