Trailcam Issues

so when I go home to check my cams I have this thread marked so I can check out my cams so I can see if the above info applies to my cams

so when I go home to check my cams I have this thread marked so I can check out my cams so I can see if the above info applies to my cams
Gotcha....we have seen some weird spam on the forum over recent months and I wasn't sure if that was going on...figured if I got a reply it was all good.

I'm guessing you are having a problem with your cam? You could post it here if a different problem and maybe someone here can help.

iv got an original m80 that the batteries have been going pretty quick im in pa and its in Illinois so I have to see when I get there in a few weeks

S
iv got an original m80 that the batteries have been going pretty quick im in pa and its in Illinois so I have to see when I get there in a few weeks
so do I...ands it's still clicking away. I've been using lithium ions in it and they seem to be lasting a lot longer. What batteries are you using?

Tenergy rechargeables

I use to have M80's till I switched to black flash. I also use to use rechargeables but found they just don't cut it in cold weather. By cold I mean below 25. I found lithium ions to be the best. Yes they cost more But I have some going on 2 years use.