A story of frustration, and a less than awesome solution

I have two neighbors that will let a 150 inch 12 point walk and shoot an old 8 point so the 12 can get to booner size. Very hard to find neighbors like this but it can happen. I also have jerk off neighbors though 😜
Nobody likes a showoff...

:D

Go outside and have some fun. If I never kill the orlds biggest deer, that's ok. but once in a while it'd be fun to have a crack at one.

The bucks around my area travel, alot. After getting to know some of my neighbors, and swapping some intel, not uncommon to see the same buck in a 4 mile perimeter. And all of us have been surprised by a good buck no-one's seen before. For the same reason I'm worried my target buck will wander off and get shot, I know the there's a chance the other hunters target buck could wander my direction.
You just never know, and that keeps me on my toes.

Nobody likes a showoff...

:D

Go outside and have some fun. If I never kill the orlds biggest deer, that's ok. but once in a while it'd be fun to have a crack at one.

You know my farm and I know generally where your farm is, and I will say even with baiting we have it a lot better than a lot of other states. My two biggest points is that quality deer management - in my opinion - has not help the State’s herd over all due to one problem - baiting. My other point is that if baiting were banned tomorrow, you would see some true giants in a few years assuming herd numbers were kept in check.

But, back to the first comment still very thankful for what we do have. Don’t let the quest for perfection interfere with the enjoyment of great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@roymunson I’m in Ashtabula, if there was a lever to ban baiting in the state I’d pull it, ESPECIALLY in some radius of the CWD area.