Smorgasbord spring plots?

Jordan Selsor

5 year old buck +
So the NWTF sells beans, Milo, and corn at a real reasonable price. Thinking about just planting it all together. This will be dialed and drag planted. No access to a planter.
Anyone doing this? I gave up on beans alone because they mowed them down last time and i don’t care to do any fencing off.
Just looking for feedback..

I do a E-wheat, sorghum, milo, soys, peas, sunflowers and some others. It kind of works as a screen plot and it gets used a lot. I've added this along with my LC rotation in all my plots.

3OPuOJC.jpg

TkBm9pn.jpg

Sounds like a great mix!

I'm a fan of millet, sunflowers, clovers, buckwheat, and harry vetch. The mix depends on what seed I have left over, or what the CO-OP has on stock. I sometimes add beans or peas from the grocery store to the mix... None of it is planted with expectation of making seed. My goal and hope for these spring/summer mixes is that it gets mowed down by the deer.

I do a E-wheat, sorghum, milo, soys, peas, sunflowers and some others. It kind of works as a screen plot and it gets used a lot. I've added this along with my LC rotation in all my plots.

3OPuOJC.jpg

TkBm9pn.jpg
Outstanding. All I see is snow.