Rain

A lot of rain in the forecast, currently in a flood watch .

We have had one week without rain sine snow melt. Seems like it has rained about every 2-3 days all spring in south east Minnesota. Not sure how wide spread that pattern is but our aquifer is getting some much needed recharging after the past three drought years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice haul, you have a great fish fry coming up. How big is the crappie on the lower left? Some of those crappies are huge.
Almost 14", bigger than I usually keep but my kids were excited.

Got back from the fishing trip to find the rain gauge overflowing which means we got more than 6.5" in the last week. Flood warnings everywhere in Southern MN.

Southern MN, northern Iowa and eastern SD are all disasters. My county has lost 5-10% of planted crops. At least we don't have the infrastructure damage like they do south and SW of here. My county has had more rain in the last 7 days than we had for the entire growing season last year. We went from burning the crop up to catastrophic flooding. I will take the drought 10 out of 10 times over this mess.

We are hot and dry. Not sure since I have been out of town the last 4 weeks, but do not think we have had a drop of rain since I left. We could use a few inches., but not 13-15.

Fairly normal in the southern Great Basin. The monsoons appear to be starting with the storm that hit the Texas coast. They are predicting a move from el nino to neutral to la nina, which should be expected, but it seems like they have been saying this for two years now, even when the weather pattern says el nino in bright red letter.