Photo eval plans

Steve Bartylla

5 year old buck +
Same copy/paste as what I just posted on QDMA.

Sorry for cluttering up the forum with this post, but some of the photo evals I've done the past 2 years have come from you guys. So, this is the best way for me to reach any that may have slipped through the cracks.

As most of you that have had me do this for you already realize, I've went through a nightmare with the programmers I used to create interactive, private web sites that contains the plans (using google earth as the base map, zoom in and out, pins that can be clicked on for a write up on how to conduct the improvements, the property write up and how to videos). It's finally done and I finally converted the photoshop drawings I'd done to this new format.

The catch is that this service had never really been a job for me. I did/do them because it's a ton of fun putting together these jigsaw puzzles and I've always saw it as my way of saying thanks to you guys (why I only charge $500). So, I was never overly concerned with keeping historical records of contact info for past photo eval clients.

That's a really long way of saying that if I did a photoshop plan for you over the last 2 years AND you haven't been sent a link to your own private web site containing the plan within the last couple weeks, please kick me an email (bowwriter@yhoo.com), as you've slipped through the cracks on me.

Those of you that I've done plans for in the last 4 months or so that already have private sites are already good, as well as those of you that haven't received them yet....And I owe that group a huge thanks for your patients. As I type, I've trimmed it down so that there are now 8 of you still waiting on plans. I don't do rush jobs on these, as I treat each as if it was my own ground. Still, I REALLY appreciate how patient you have been, as I do understand how anxious you are to get the plans.