Post season habitat projects?

As a Kansan, I thought you were around here somewhere. For the life of me I couldn’t figure out how that made you a snowbird..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a Kansan, I thought you were around here somewhere. For the life of me I couldn’t figure out how that made you a snowbird..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep.....I can understand your connection. I have been calling "the Valley' (basically Phoenix) OZ for a long time. It's kinda a magical place that has higher elevations all around it (cold) yet the valley stays quite warm in winter. Thus "OZ" to me. Grin. Arizona is an interesting place....lots of climate variations.

Canopy release more trees on both farms burn many brush piles I’ve pushed up this past year. A small dab of fence contruction this year. Likely pour a small concrete pad on the new farm for a concrete shooting bench we welded the steel base together for the other day. I’ve been working to clean out a 1/3 to 1/2 acre pond that I’ve got maybe 2 more hours of crawler work to complete. I’ve started looking a bit on ordering stocking fish for that pond in the spring but it kind of depends on how much rain we get this winter as to whether I order fish or not. I think the boys and I may shoot grade and see if I can’t cut a terrace on the other farm to pull more acres of rainfall into a pond on that farm that appears to never really fill up looking at some older satellite images. Frost seed a new plot I cleared of cedars inside one of the cattle exclusion fences around a second pond on the new farm. I’ve got 100 replacement oaks coming in the spring to replace ones that have done poorly on my site 50 more Nuttall’s that I know do well and 50 Concordia oaks to try out.