How much habitat work

I maintain my tree plantings by at least walking them fooling with tubes that got messed up pruning etc. My small plots have been planted with Durano White clover for less maintinance. I’m sure I will keep adding some trees moving forward as I love to plant trees. I do canopy release on walnuts and oaks I try to do it every ten years or so but this is a bit of a challenge to accomplish. I spray many hundreds of gallons of herbicides each year for brush control in pastures and fence rows. Mowing trails usually once a year late summer or early fall just to make walking them more enjoyable come hunting season. Annually burning pastures/fields. Pond maintenance cleaning and dam repair/stocking them turtle removal. Lots of crossover in what I do for our farming operation and habitat work so my lines aren’t as clearly defined as habitat work as it is for some folks. To say I’m busy is a pretty good understatement. I didn’t really include fence repair/contruction or barn maintenance or the rental properties in this list of what I keep busy with when not at my 40+ hour a week job let’s just say I don’t fish much.