Pellet lime/ ton?

D

dipper

what are u guys paying for pellet lime/ ton?

$220-240 ton in our area.

I got $156 at a place and $220 at another.

156?.......hope you bought!

156?.......hope you bought!
God no, I'm on my boat in Lake Michigan. My buddy just lit off a freaking half stick of dynamite, and he's gonna get me kicked outta here. These corporate nimrods don't take to kindly to that kinda noise when they are entertaining on their yachts that never leave the marina. Funny as all hell though. My neighbors could of ratted on me, but we don't have rats on my dock!
I had to mix some business with pleasure earlier and thought that price was super cheap. I might need that extra $ the way these guys party.

That's a lot of money. I just spent $330 to have 16 tons of bulk lime and that included delivery. It was delivered on Friday and I bought a $40 for a tarp to put over it and now I should have enough lime for my plots for the next 10 years. It was dry so it spread fine with my ATV pull behind broadcast spreader, but I still have to load the lime into the spreader by hand so that was a pain in the butt.

I'm going to try spreading the lime using a leaf blower when I spread 3000 pounds in a couple weeks. I'm planning to use the tractor bucket to load the lime on a trailer and slowly drive the truck and trailer around while blowing the lime off with the leaf blower. In theory that should be a good way to spread the lime, but it will be interesting to see if it actually works as well as I think it should.

I pick up Blains Farm Fleet 3.00 for 40 lb bag on sale in spring (150 ton) buy anytime there 4.00 bag
(200 Ton) . They have on pallets I believe 40 bags per pallet. It is Nutralime brand good quality product. I moved 5.6 ph to 6.2 following year sandy soil Chippewa county applying 1ton per acre.