All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the site

Bearhtr67

Yearling... With promise
Thanks for accepting me into the group. A little about me, even though I'm new here I'm not new to wildlife food plots. We started planting food plots in 1989 with a small white clover plot about 1/2 acre in size and have been expanding and learning ever since and even though we have been doing this for so long there is something to learn new all the time. I hope to learn even more by being a part of this group.

Thanks for accepting me into the group. A little about me, even though I'm new here I'm not new to wildlife food plots. We started planting food plots in 1989 with a small white clover plot about 1/2 acre in size and have been expanding and learning ever since and even though we have been doing this for so long there is something to learn new all the time. I hope to learn even more by being a part of this group.
Welcome !

Welcome

Welcome Bear. Lots of knowledge on this site so don’t be afraid to ask questions.