WTB - Craig Harper. Wildlife Food Plots and Early Successional Plants

ALHunter

Buck Fawn
WTB - Wildlife Food Plots and Early Successional Plants

Does anyone have an extra copy or an old copy they're willing to part with? Been searching for one but can't find it anywhere. Even messaged the NCSO website and they're not sure when it will be back in stock! He's currently revising it. Thanks!

Craig Harper Book - Amazon

Search this forum, I believe someone provided a link to it here within the last year.
ETA: nevermind, that was the TSI paper authored by Craig Harper.

WTB - Wildlife Food Plots and Early Successional Plants

Does anyone have an extra copy or an old copy they're willing to part with? Been searching for one but can't find it anywhere. Even messaged the NCSO website and they're not sure when it will be back in stock! He's currently revising it. Thanks!

Craig Harper Book - Amazon
I think you can find the download version here. Click the BLUE DOWNLOAD BUTTON. The link to the "newer" version doesn't seem to work. Maybe it's a place holder for what's coming soon.

EDIT: It looks like the name may have changed too. The PDF version I have saved has the title (+ ID: PB 1769) you mentioned, and the same content as what I linked. The title is different in the download version.

Thank you! I think I found PB 1874 which the "newer" version link references.

Awesome. I want to get my father into the idea of having early successional habitat rather than basically fescue with some clover mixed in.

https://utia.tennessee.edu/publications/wp-content/uploads/sites/269/2023/10/PB1874.pdf

Ironically I just pulled mine out yesterday to brush up!

The book is almost 500 pages. I don't think there's a pdf version of it. I have it, but reference it all the time. I'm going to have to get the new version when it comes out.

Particularly for southern habitat fellas

I have read and will continue to read everything he writes as I find it more applicable to my ecoregion

bill
Agree he is southern. But the principles seem to apply everywhere. A lot of what I do is based on the stuff I learn from the damn Yankees here. Ha