Millennium Buck Hut

WeedyJ

5 year old buck +
Saw this while looking for tripods. Got it set up yesterday, or rather, FINISHED getting it set up. Seems sturdy and well built, but after all, it is a Millenium. Has chairs made for it but I haven't gotten
them. Not yet... Not too tough to assemble, just takes some time.

BuckHut.jpg

Nice! Is the roof flat or pitched?

Nice! Is the roof flat or pitched?
It's pitched but not too steeply. They do warn you not to let a heavy snow accumulate. Of course, as you know, here in GA we don't have to worry about that. For the price, I think it is a great alternative to the Redneck and Muddy blinds. Hopefully it works out well. I need 360 degree visibility in those woods. Bought some Booner blinds at Christmas and built platforms for them. More money and time to do it that way.

Very nice! Millennium makes some sweet products.

@WeedyJ I'm thinking about getting one of these. Do you still like it? How has it held up?

Last edited:
I have left it in the woods with the cover on. Last fall it was fine. I haven't been in it yet this year to test it. I was just chatting with my buddy about it yesterday. I may move it. I loved it when I hunted it, but my temptation is to keep looking out of all the windows, which means I have to move around in it. Seats are on either end, not in the center, but the other option is not using the seats and placing a free standing one centrally. Not sure how the visibility would be with that.

I have left it in the woods with the cover on. Last fall it was fine. I haven't been in it yet this year to test it. I was just chatting with my buddy about it yesterday. I may move it. I loved it when I hunted it, but my temptation is to keep looking out of all the windows, which means I have to move around in it. Seats are on either end, not in the center, but the other option is not using the seats and placing a free standing one centrally. Not sure how the visibility would be with that.
Thanks. It would be 2 adults and a kid for me. So, we'd bring folding chairs.

That might work just fine! Almost TOO big for a single hunter...

Got to ours yesterday…. Was out all winter…. Absolutely fine…. We did take the canvas off yesterday because a mouse had moved in

e6d8af2f50a884935b1182daeb0cfcb6.jpg

0d58c87f6795718566e8b59a661f85a0.jpg

Southern Tier of NY so it saw plenty of snow over the winter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk