Masks vs viruses

I seriously just want to hear Bowsnbucks speak to why he doesn't believe known higher rates of myocarditis and strokes warrants reconsideration at this point, especially the myocarditis when giving shots to young children (most prone to see the myocarditis effect) when they face so statistically little risk from covid itself.

Over and out for this FL guy, returning to enjoying life in relative freedom the rest of the day... and making folks happy giving them raises. 😊
He won’t respond. He only talks about what CNN told him Alex Jones said. I am still waiting for the Trump Tower on the beautiful coast of N. Korea he promised me was a done deal. Also still waiting on the list of politicians that said we should let Putin take half of Europe.

I just got out of surgery today. My experience with Masks, during entry into the building, and the receptions desk, mask signs up all over, and everyone is wearing a mask.

Get called back into preop, hardly anyone wearing a mask. Being wheeled into surgery, most had a mask on. Then post op, no one seen with a mask. But when I was wheeled out on a wheel chair, I was told before going back into the reception area I needed to put a mask on.

It was enforced in public areas, and relaxed in the back where the public can’t see you. It’s just for show.

I just got out of surgery today. My experience with Masks, during entry into the building, and the receptions desk, mask signs up all over, and everyone is wearing a mask.

Get called back into preop, hardly anyone wearing a mask. Being wheeled into surgery, most had a mask on. Then post op, no one seen with a mask. But when I was wheeled out on a wheel chair, I was told before going back into the reception area I needed to put a mask on.

It was enforced in public areas, and relaxed in the back where the public can’t see you. It’s just for show.
Hope it wasn't too serious and you're back on your feet soon.

Thanks, it’s been an ongoing plugged sinus issue. Surgery #4. Slowly improving, but I wish it would have only taken 1.

Thanks, it’s been an ongoing plugged sinus issue. Surgery #4. Slowly improving, but I wish it would have only taken 1.
I'm glad everything is going good.
On the hospital note, I've been spending a lot of time in them lately with my dad. Big hospital in Milwaukee, had a mask czar at the door, had the dispenser on the wall, every couple minutes she would go over and readjust and pack in all the masks in the boxes, all I could think is thanks now I'm breathing everything you touched! But yeah, same thing, hallways etc wear a mask get in a room out of sight take it off, nobody cared. Patients walking the halls with no mask on. It was surreal really.

I'm glad everything is going good.
On the hospital note, I've been spending a lot of time in them lately with my dad. Big hospital in Milwaukee, had a mask czar at the door, had the dispenser on the wall, every couple minutes she would go over and readjust and pack in all the masks in the boxes, all I could think is thanks now I'm breathing everything you touched! But yeah, same thing, hallways etc wear a mask get in a room out of sight take it off, nobody cared. Patients walking the halls with no mask on. It was surreal really.
Lol, same exact thing here in Oklahoma. Masks in the hospital front desk and waiting areas, little to no masks behind the closed doors, and that's been the norm here for quite some time now. I can't speak for all Okie's, but a very high majority apparently didn't give a crap about the masks, so situations like this have been common in my area since the beginning. And, it seldom came across like anyone was making a statement or taking a political stance. If you got to a place where you were required to mask up, respect was given and you spent the 2 seconds it took to put on the mask. Pretty easy compromise.

Nurses and Dr's in the back without masks as well.

Lol, same exact thing here in Oklahoma. Masks in the hospital front desk and waiting areas, little to no masks behind the closed doors, and that's been the norm here for quite some time now. I can't speak for all Okie's, but a very high majority apparently didn't give a crap about the masks, so situations like this have been common in my area since the beginning. And, it seldom came across like anyone was making a statement or taking a political stance. If you got to a place where you were required to mask up, respect was given and you spent the 2 seconds it took to put on the mask. Pretty easy compromise.
To the respect comment. I have tried to do the same, the problem I've always had with is is where is the respect for me and my wishes. Why do I have to wear something I don't want to just because you are afraid. It always seems like the respect has to be shown to the weakest links in society and never reciprocated.

Started a separate thread that speaks to absolutely crystal clear data regarding a dramatic increase in life-threatening events (primarily cardiac) associated with the jabs.

This fairly concise data-driven video walks through the links I shared in the other thread.

Think Dr. Campbell says it best in the clip when he states, "Risk-benefit analysis needs to be contemporary based on the latest data. Not to do so is negligent."

Last edited:
To the respect comment. I have tried to do the same, the problem I've always had with is is where is the respect for me and my wishes. Why do I have to wear something I don't want to just because you are afraid. It always seems like the respect has to be shown to the weakest links in society and never reciprocated.
yep, agree with you on that. really just about picking my battles, but, I do have limits!

Just imagine how easily we could have dealt with covid and not had all the lives ruined and negatively effected the economy, education systems, health care and every other aspect of everyone's lives. The "cure" was worse than the problem by far. Didn't need to be a devastating and crippling ordeal at all.

I will use my own testing for how well N95 masks work, I have spray painted a few things in my days, I use the better N95 masks, not cheep ones, after a half hour of painting, my nostrils are filled with paint particles.

But, I wore a mask to paint because I know it will keep the majority out, because if you paint without one, you would be a lot worse off. I am sure there is some comparison for that with COVID as well, but I wasn’t going to wear a mask all day everyday. That isn’t living.
N95 means it only keeps our 95 percent of particles of a certain size. It’s literally in the name that it doesn’t prevent 100%. Only way to do that is with a rebreather and closed circuit.

Also, N95 requires a fit test to know proper size for maximum efficacy.

Just imagine how easily we could have dealt with covid and not had all the lives ruined and negatively effected the economy, education systems, health care and every other aspect of everyone's lives. The "cure" was worse than the problem by far. Didn't need to be a devastating and crippling ordeal at all.

Started a separate thread that speaks to absolutely crystal clear data regarding a dramatic increase in life-threatening events (primarily cardiac) associated with the jabs.

This fairly concise data-driven video walks through the links I shared in the other thread.

Think Dr. Campbell says it best in the clip when he states, "Risk-benefit analysis needs to be contemporary based on the latest data. Not to do so is negligent."

It’s not my man.

If you're gonna dispute and correct what people say, at least explain what you are trying to say. THANK YOU

If you're gonna dispute and correct what people say, at least explain what you are trying to say. THANK YOU

Posting an article isn’t same as disputing or correcting my man.

It’s been the trending hypothesis for a while that lots of disease and cancer, if not most, is caused by viruses. We know hiv, hep b and c, hpv, ebv cause specific types of cancer. Hep b/hpv vaccines are considered anti cancer vaccines. Knowing your son or daughter won’t get specifics types of serious/terminal cancer is about as cool as it gets.

This article shows that neuroinflammatory viruses are linked to neurodegenerative diseases. Most have thought this for a while, but this is data for that. MS, dementia of all types including Alzheimer’s, ALS all linked to past infections with viruses.

Covid is a weird booger. It replicates in different tissues throughout the body. An ACE channel in lung tissue (the reason lots of early people died from pneumonia). It also has a strong propensity for the brain. Think of the lack Imhof smell (olfactory nerve is cranial nerve in brain), and the brain fog most have after infection. This shows that other viruses that have brain inflammation causes severe disease later in life. We won’t know if covid does this for years, but if it follows same path of other viruses (ebv, cmv, influenza) then we will see a big uptick of this in the future.

We know vaccines reduce the severity of disease. That’s what most vaccines do. They prime your body with incomplete viruses to help you battle the infection when exposed. This limits the immune cascade of inflammatory molecules that cause the real damage from viruses.

I’ve always been for people’s right to choose vaccine. You just have to know the facts surrounding it. It’s not perfect. There are pros and cons on Both sides for sure.

Another point this thread misses is virus dose needed to cause disease. Again, unless wearing a closed system there is no way to prevent getting exposed to viruses. None.

The hope is to not get a large dose at one time that is enough to overwhelm immune system and cause an infection. Think of someone sneezing into arm or hankerchief vs into the air. Of course some virus still goes into air. But a large chunk doesn’t, and what doesn’t is spread out. Many think of a mask as same as not getting sneezed into your face. My guess is most here wouldn’t like that. Or someone that sneezes into their hand and then goes to shake yours.

And finally masking is best practices for health care providers. Masking helps very little, but consistent use, especially a well fitting n95, does help some. Shouldn’t our hospitals do all they can to help? There is also optics of the situation. What if your doctor didn’t wash hands, wore dirty clothes, didn’t give you a medicine bc “it only helps a little.” That wouldn’t fly.

Same with here. Many will no till, gypsum, fertilize, not fertilize, frost seed, etc knowing they all help some, but not a ton. Why? Because this is our passion! We could all use a tiller and plow and seed and get good results, but we push the edge with every trick we know to get a little bit better. Makes this world a little bit better place at the end of the day. Lots don’t believe in what we do, but we stick with it year after year to leave this place a little bit better after we leave. Not a lot, but a little. One no till at a time.

Many wear masks for the same reason. Especially health care workers.

Geez -
Yesterday there was a scathing report about the state of patient care & health, and the cleanliness of a CORPORATE hospital chain in Florida. It was made by doctors who work in those hospitals - complete with pictures, medical records (including deaths from lack of registered nurse attention for over 12 hours on critical patients.) Those doctors had documented evidence of understaffing of shifts, pictures of backed-up, bloody-water sinks, filthy toilets, dead bugs, including cockroaches - and video of live cockroaches running around operating rooms and treatment rooms. There were also pictures of falling ceiling tiles, water-stained, moldy ceiling tiles, electrical and data outlets hanging out of the walls, contaminated bandages & instruments left lay on trays & carts.

When interviewed, a doctor told the news crew that he watched a cockroach crawl into & across a tray of instruments that is SUPPOSED to be sterile. The doctors said those hospitals are understaffed with registered nurses. Their report went on to say that the CORPORATION that owns the hospitals made over 16 BILLION in profits recently, and the "CEO" pocketed 78 million himself. This report was made on several news outlets - all on film. Seems patient care falls somewhere down the list of importance. When asked what they tell people thinking of being admitted to one of those hospitals, the doctors said, "Go somewhere else." The hospital chain refused an interview request by reporters. I wonder why.

After seeing this report last night on 3 different channels, I can see why masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, etc. are no big deal in Florida. Hard to mask a cockroach.

I know - I know ........... it's all fake, right?? All made up by SEVERAL media outlets. And for comparison to a "legitimate" news story - some right-wingers have concluded that the train derailment at the Ohio / Pa. border was an attack by Biden and the government against white people. YESSSIR. I guess we ought to flush the filthy hospitals story / pictures / documentation .... and swallow WHOLE the right-wing tale of the train wreck being caused by Biden and "the government" against white people. (I don't record the names of every pundit who makes statements publicly.) Gotta go make sure my blinds are pulled down tight to avoid the "Jewish space lasers", and hide the toddler nieces & nephews so they don't get eaten by those Democrats. A-Y-F-K-M??? Sniffing glue must be making a comeback.
Buddy, we are all friends here talking things through. Nobody is looking to pick an argument or make anyone feel bad about their Covid choices. I stared this thread so people could see the most recent data, which was mostly old studies compiled to show a point. They have looked at masks from several different directions so they know what situations they work in. I posted it because it comes from a non-bias very reputable source and it shows that EVERYONE in the medical community knew that masks aren't an effective tool to prevent spread of virus's.

I live in NY so the bat-sh1t crazy authoritarians came out of the closet seeking 100% control over us all and none of it made sense at the time, now we are justified for what we were saying 3 years later... so it seems like a moot point, but now it is important to understand that when given the chance they would take every right we have in the name of made up safety.

Nothing more.

N95 means it only keeps our 95 percent of particles of a certain size. It’s literally in the name that it doesn’t prevent 100%. Only way to do that is with a rebreather and closed circuit.

Also, N95 requires a fit test to know proper size for maximum efficacy.
I'm still trying to figure out who would fit test a paper mask?