Masks vs viruses

Troubles Trees

5 year old buck +
I figured I would divert the debate away from Jack’s post and give us a new Covid thread. Hope that’s ok Bill, if not I won’t be offended if you remove this, I just think if you don’t dedicate a spot it spills over into other threads and should be discussed.

When Covid hit and lockdowns happened I had a lot of time to research things. When they started implementing masks I started digging through (pre 2020) mask studies in search of the truth of their efficacy. After I was forced to wear a mask at work when alone in my office, I became increasingly aware that they (CDC/Fauci) aren’t “following the science” yet openly claiming they were, and publicly shaming/silencing credible people (in that field) that disagreed… which is also not how science works. Science is always open for discussion. It was obvious the media/news was just toeing the line and not looking into any of it themselves, like they are supposed to, I started looking into the studies themselves to get reliable information. I read every study I could find on masks vs virus and it was obvious they were making this sh1t up, and all I could see is our rights and freedoms being taken as a result. I don’t claim to know exactly why but the end result was control and from the start, 50% of the country was perfectly fine with it. It’s not necessarily their fault, who has time to research everything themselves? Not many but I do, and I did, and it was boring reading and listening to Dr’s and scientists but the truth is important. Censorship and restricting freedoms is what dictatorships do, and Covid effects everyone here so it should be ok to discuss it.

This study was published today and it reads like a majority of studies I read previously regarding the surgical mask/N-95/respirator vs virus topic. Policy here in NY said I “had to wear a face covering”, most people used a cloth mask.

7A1BF054-BA18-4045-BF66-CD050251A9EE.jpeg

Fauci himself early in 2020 on 60 minutes talks masks.

A few months later he was suggesting people wear multiple masks.

No I'm not looking for an argument, but this is how I read the results of the study.

mask.PNG

I didn’t need to see any study.

When a mask has gaps there is no chance it will contain a virus.

When nobody cared what kind of mask you had as long as you had one. Isn’t it clear that a mask was about control and seeing the number of sheep versus keeping people healthy.

And last, when everybody was wearing a mask in 2020 and Covid continued to spread, isn’t that pretty good proof that masks do not work. And if they did, Covid would have ended in July 2020.

It was pretty obvious the states without mask mandates were not fairing any worse than the states with mask mandates.

That said - since this is a habitat forum - if I dont wear a mask while spraying gly from my open cab tractor, I will have throat irritation that leads to coughing. Been that way for at least five years.

The better masks are at restricting airflow, the more air will move around the masks eliminating it's effectiveness.

If you ain't breathing you are dying.

Last edited:
Wear an n95 into a dust cloud. Breath deep. Now take it off and blow your nose. If a mask can't stop dust it will never ever stop a virus.
It was all about control. They wanted to see how much they could take incrementally before there was push back.
Had to edit , spelling was horrible

Last edited:
Why do any of you idiots care anymore? seems like this post itself is just trying to stir the pot. Biden is currently repealing all covid emergency protocols and masks havent been required since early 2021 in most places. Now i could go into how the masks weren't meant to stop the virus itself, just the much larger fluid particles it was commonly attached to as it wasnt a true airborne virus, or how I didnt have a single case of the cold or a flu for 2 years while everyone was masking, and then caught the worst flu of my life when the restrictions were lifted, but that goes against your confirmation bias you want here

Why do any of you idiots care anymore? seems like this post itself is just trying to stir the pot. Biden is currently repealing all covid emergency protocols and masks havent been required since early 2021 in most places. Now i could go into how the masks weren't meant to stop the virus itself, just the much larger fluid particles it was commonly attached to as it wasnt a true airborne virus, or how I didnt have a single case of the cold or a flu for 2 years while everyone was masking, and then caught the worst flu of my life when the restrictions were lifted, but that goes against your confirmation bias you want here
Because we’re idiots apparently.
Move on.

Not sure how old you are but, if that’s you in the picture then I will point out that you’ve lived 98% of your life without a mask on. LOL. How did you ever survive I’m not sure. Seriously, the fact that you got the flu, which by the way has been around your entire life is irrelevant.

Ever occur to you that you caught the worst flu of your life because you apparently spent 2 years in mommies basement? Your immune system was depleted from shielding yourself from every germ possible. I'm sure you wiped your shopping cart down with the poison wipes everytime also? Stayed at least 6 feet (lol) from everyone else? Yeah figured

^^^goes to a gunfight w/ a knife^^^
1670862231235.png38 (2).jpg

I guess for you, being a sheep and believing the Biden admin is the good shepherd provides the bliss of ignorance ...

But the science says May 10th, Covid is still an emergency, but May 11th, you dont need to worry about it anymore!

I think the guy that is smarter then us idiots, may have caught the flu of his life, because his immune system has been pampered for 2 years. Seems that was pretty common in a quite a few blue states that were strict with masks, and lock downs.

Myself, never really wore a mask at all, except when I had too, like when you go to the dr, and they tell you, you have to wear one.
I have been chased out of Fleet Farm because I didnt wear a mask, along with a few other places. I had a couple surgeries done during the covid scare, and over half the time, no one would say anything to me for not wearing a mask.

I havent been sick since covid scare started, or at least nothing more then a little sore throat, and a small cough. What I would consider a slight cold.

N7kj1Pr.jpg

Wear an n95 into a dust cloud. Breath deep. Now take it off and blow your nose. If a mask can't stop dust it will never ever stop a virus.
It was all about control. They wanted to see how much they could take incrementally before there was push back.
Had to edit , spelling was horrible
I've used the n95 and can say that they work pretty damn good. That's why it's a lot more difficult to breath when you wear the damn things. jmho

If you are finding it hard to breathe through an n95 mask, you should probably think about getting checked out by a doctor. I'm not trying to be a smart-ass. I'm actually being very serious. An n95 is literally nothing more than a piece of thick fabric

If you are finding it hard to breathe through an n95 mask, you should probably think about getting checked out by a doctor. I'm not trying to be a smart-ass. I'm actually being very serious. An n95 is literally nothing more than a piece of thick fabric
It says right on the box of masks that wearing a mask will make it more difficult to get the normal flow of air. Not talking about the face diapers they told everyone to wear that did no good what so ever.

I'm thinking we're talking about 2 different masks here.