All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leftover Scion?

deepsleep

5 year old buck +
I know it is kind of a long shot at this point, but I am wondering if any of you guys have leftover scion. I am planning on doing some more topworking this year and have a few varieties I'd like to add. I am looking for....

Golden Russet
Wickson
Spitzenberg
Wm Pride
Albemarle/Newton Pippen
Roxbury Russet
Lady

If anybody is willing to wait until May 14 or 15, I have some scion I can trade. Can't remember all the varieties, but most are pretty common on here--Liberty, Yates, Enterprise, Goldrush, etc. I also have a nice swamp crab and another wild small apple that drops in Sept/Oct and seems DR (although I've only had a year). May also have some scion from a Siberian from CS that is golf ball sized rather than pea-sized and seems to hang late. Thank you.

I've got a few budsticks left over if anybody needs some shoot me a pm
Sweet 16
Ashmeads
Goldrush
Frostbite
Priscilla
Williams Pride

Attachments

• photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    407.2 KB · Views: 11
I might be able to help you out. I'll let you know after I graft. I only have a few sticks of what you asked for, and those have been sent by others. I'll see what I use and let you know either way!