All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Left over scion

Dan Wombles

5 year old buck +
i have a lot of left over antique scion. As this is my busy time of year, I do not have time to ship anymore. However, if anybody in my area wants to stop by my house or farm, I could load you up with a bunch of antique varieties. Home is in St charles county, MO and farm is in Pike county, IL. If interested, send me a message

i have a lot of left over antique scion. As this is my busy time of year, I do not have time to ship anymore. However, if anybody in my area wants to stop by my house or farm, I could load you up with a bunch of antique varieties. Home is in St charles county, MO and farm is in Pike county, IL. If interested, send me a message

Hell I'd pay you to ship it to MI, antiques, yes sign me up. From 1 Dan to another.

How easily are you bribed, Mr. Wombles?

Sorry, I'm a CPA, and its crunch time. I shipped to several people a while back, but now I don't have time to package and ship.

I understand completely. Just received a text from my accountant--he had to leave early today with a kidney stone, I can't even imagine. If you have anything left around May 15, that's when I actually need it. I have plenty of scionwood in the fridge at my place in MI, i just have 6 or 7 varieties I'm wanting to add to my collection of trees. I still have plenty of wildlife trees to topwork, I can do the antiques next year if need be.

Yeah i dont think my trees will be leafing or squirrel ear size till a week or 2 past 4/15. If your willing then im wanting the hard to get ones!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, a lightbulb went off, so I checked the Cummins list. They still have some trees left. I ended up with Golden Russet, Roxbury Russet, E. Spitz, Newtown Pippen, Cox's Orange, and King David. I am hoping to nab a few scions from these trees for topworking some more mature trees that need a variety change, assuming they stay dormant long enough and are large enough. Otherwise, I can just wait until next year.

Ha, nice!