Left over scion

Dan Wombles

5 year old buck +
i have a lot of left over antique scion. As this is my busy time of year, I do not have time to ship anymore. However, if anybody in my area wants to stop by my house or farm, I could load you up with a bunch of antique varieties. Home is in St charles county, MO and farm is in Pike county, IL. If interested, send me a message

i have a lot of left over antique scion. As this is my busy time of year, I do not have time to ship anymore. However, if anybody in my area wants to stop by my house or farm, I could load you up with a bunch of antique varieties. Home is in St charles county, MO and farm is in Pike county, IL. If interested, send me a message

Hell I'd pay you to ship it to MI, antiques, yes sign me up. From 1 Dan to another.

How easily are you bribed, Mr. Wombles?

Sorry, I'm a CPA, and its crunch time. I shipped to several people a while back, but now I don't have time to package and ship.

I understand completely. Just received a text from my accountant--he had to leave early today with a kidney stone, I can't even imagine. If you have anything left around May 15, that's when I actually need it. I have plenty of scionwood in the fridge at my place in MI, i just have 6 or 7 varieties I'm wanting to add to my collection of trees. I still have plenty of wildlife trees to topwork, I can do the antiques next year if need be.

Yeah i dont think my trees will be leafing or squirrel ear size till a week or 2 past 4/15. If your willing then im wanting the hard to get ones!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, a lightbulb went off, so I checked the Cummins list. They still have some trees left. I ended up with Golden Russet, Roxbury Russet, E. Spitz, Newtown Pippen, Cox's Orange, and King David. I am hoping to nab a few scions from these trees for topworking some more mature trees that need a variety change, assuming they stay dormant long enough and are large enough. Otherwise, I can just wait until next year.

Ha, nice!