Everything Attachments doors locked

Maddog66

5 year old buck +
I’m guessing it’s not the final word but I, for one, liked doing business with them. I planned to do more in the future because, in spite of the upfront pricing model, I felt they made the absolute best and I was willing to pay a little more and wait a little longer because I could 100% prove it was made here.

Lots of people don’t agree, and that’s fine. It just sucks when a US company can’t make it…..no matter the reasons. China wins again.

I’m guessing it’s not the final word but I, for one, liked doing business with them. I planned to do more in the future because, in spite of the upfront pricing model, I felt they made the absolute best and I was willing to pay a little more and wait a little longer because I could 100% prove it was made here.

Lots of people don’t agree, and that’s fine. It just sucks when a US company can’t make it…..no matter the reasons. China wins again.
Sounds like the owner was taking excessive amounts of money out of business to build a few mansions.

I bought my cultipacker from them

seems heavy duty and indestructible

bill

Bummer. They made single shank subsoiler that I’ve been waffling on buying for a while.. really liked the shear pin idea on them.

I was going to order their rake this spring to use in the fall. Also planned on a box blade next year.

My EA grapple is truly a fine piece of equipment .

Hope they figure things out.

I've watched that company grow over time (from my time on TBN). Always thought he was a bit high priced.....and used the customers to help him design the products over time. Never bought from him.....but people seemed satisfied with most products. He got a little bragadosius for my way of thinking. But he seemed to sell some product. Been allot of companies come and go in the tractor accessory biz.