I HAVE to share...

I have no interest in trying to get my wall mounts on other peoples backs, but I am interested in what the type of mineral block you are placing the cameras over if you don't mind sharing? šŸ˜ƒ

I have no interest in trying to get my wall mounts on other peoples backs, but I am interested in what the type of mineral block you are placing the cameras over if you don't mind sharing? šŸ˜ƒ
All my mineral sites get a trophy rock and a 20lb bucket of the lucky buck mineral. I actually really like the lucky buck stuff. The deer seem to use it quite a bit so I am going to assume they like it as well. Stuff also smells sooooo tasty. It tastes like crap though so do not try.

Yeah I just don't wanna see that guy or anyone like him cheesin with greek's buck. Word is they use headhunters and have swooped in stealing many guys' 200 inch bucks.
Dude would have to poach that deer. My neck of the woods is pretty much locked down. You either own, or are very very close friends or family to said owner. I tried to pick up some leases to help relieve pressure and add some more spots for my hunters outside of our own private property and not a soul will even remotely consider it.... I do even think there is a leased property within 5 square miles of me for hunting. Just not a thing out here.

I was thinking:
spook = Luke
clan = Bryan

Iā€™d never heard of Spook Nation

I unfortunately know way too many people that I would never show a picture of a buck like that. I know they'd end on mine or my neighbors property.

Just another Chris Brackett, sadly this happens more often than known publicly.

Thanks for sharing bud.

For entertainment one night a few years ago I read through a conversation on Spook. He had just dropped a 260" OH buck and no one could believe it. Everyone cried high fence. His wife ran to his rescue and said absolutely not, fair chase. That's when it turned to the secret of using head hunters and then paying 10-15K to lease up hunting rights on surrounding farms or as close as one could get. That's why I'd be cautious of posting pics of B&C caliber deer. Someone somewhere is watching. I'm not saying the deer in this thread would get Spook fired up, but there are probably plenty of wannabees.

For entertainment one night a few years ago I read through a conversation on Spook. He had just dropped a 260" OH buck and no one could believe it. Everyone cried high fence. His wife ran to his rescue and said absolutely not, fair chase. That's when it turned to the secret of using head hunters and then paying 10-15K to lease up hunting rights on surrounding farms or as close as one could get. That's why I'd be cautious of posting pics of B&C caliber deer. Someone somewhere is watching. I'm not saying the deer in this thread would get Spook fired up, but there are probably plenty of wannabees.
He does all of it including high fences for a fact. Bait, high fence, poach, lease (which is what it is) but he has worn a lot of people thin with his antics.
Just google his Instagram page if you want to see what he is all about.

I personally wouldnā€™t show a single person a picture of that deer until it was dead. Hope you get him!

so to circle back to this geolocation thing, you can just click on a pic and tell where it was taken? Iā€™m computer moronic so I damn sure canā€™t but thatā€™s a thing? Iā€™m gonna take any pics down if so

so to circle back to this geolocation thing, you can just click on a pic and tell where it was taken? Iā€™m computer moronic so I damn sure canā€™t but thatā€™s a thing? Iā€™m gonna take any pics down if so
I believe that is only true IF the camera (smartphone) taking the picture had GPS. Most trail cameras do not have GPS.

I believe that is only true IF the camera (smartphone) taking the picture had GPS. Most trail cameras do not have GPS.
But for instance pics taken by your iPhone of say your property can be traced back to that location?

But for instance pics taken by your iPhone of say your property can be traced back to that location?
I'd like to know that also. At times I screenshot my pics before posting but I know I haven't done that all the time.

Absolutely. iPhones have GPS. even if the gps is off I think iPhones use pseudo locations from tower locations that might show up in the meta data.

Can you post an example? Or a link to a video description?

I'd like to know that also. At times I screenshot my pics before posting but I know I haven't done that all the time.
Your screenshot will probably show the location where you are at when you take the screenshot. Here is an example of the location showing on a picture I took with my iPhone yesterday.
A1620296-B2D8-4AE2-850C-E3ABCE1987B5.jpeg

So the EXACT location with a map Joe Biden could probably follow. Ainā€™t tech great?

My comment to people who would do it and be stupid enough to show up at my place is ā€¦ā€¦.FAFOā€¦ā€¦make sure your insurance premiums are paid āœŒšŸ»

Yeah Iā€™ve become Leary of posting pics of good ones unless their horizontal. Found out a few locals know me and my farm on the inter web. Kinda sucks.

But theyā€™ve never posted to my knowledge, so itā€™s not you guys I know. šŸ˜