I HAVE to share...

Good morning, Gents,

It has been a fat minute since I have been active on the forum. So, I thought, what better way to get involved again than a trail Cam pic of an absolute giant?

Some backstories, this year I have made a conscious effort to be more discrete in my camera pictures with neighbors, and social media. I chose to do this year because in my tiny little town, word travels fast. Things will make it into the spotlight (no pun intended ;)) and it overall just seems to bring on more hassle to share than to not share.

I figured no one knows me on here, let alone even remotely close to where our farms are.

So, boys, I introduce to you, Gumdrop!!! *(GF picked the name out lol)
Super good buck.

I don’t think most forums keep the location data on the file of posted pics but some do.

I don’t think most forums keep the location data on the file of posted pics but some do.
Interesting. I downloaded the image I posted yesterday, and in this case you’re right, it does not still have the location data.

C7FF54DE-AE2E-464E-B141-6694AD824D9E.png

Interesting. I downloaded the image I posted yesterday, and in this case you’re right, it does not still have the location data.

View attachment 45347

You can also change the settings on your phone so it doesn’t add locations to your photos.

BC23E52A-9444-4550-B93D-90C1D5BC039F.png

The first thing I do when getting a new phone is turn the location services off.
Me too and anything else I think is tracking me. Even though they still track me because I’m a right wing nut job.

I'll share this one since I doubt I'll ever see this buck again. It's on a friends property that I can hunt. I always get big buck pics all summer but they're gone by mid September. He finally had it timbered last year so hopefully it'll be better. I think he's only a 5x3. Get a lot of oddities around this area.