Did You Know You Were So Cool?

gwm

5 year old buck +
That's the question my 17 year old daughter jokingly asked me.

Daughter: Did you know you were so cool?

Me: Yes I did. But, why are you asking me that now?

Daughter (laughing): All the Stanley stuff you have.

We laughed and talked about the Stanley craze that is going on now. I, like probably most of you, grew up on Stanley. My grandpa had multiple thermos as did / does my dad. My brother's and I each got a Stanley thermos when we were twelve for deer hunting, that we all still have. Every morning during deer season we each had a burner on the stove to make tomato or chicken noodle soup to put in our Stanley thermos. I have an older Stanley lunchbox I use because I can vividly remember my dad using one and him putting it in the same spot every night when he got home from work. We've always bought Stanley. So, 30 plus years in the making, but now, Stanley has made me cool! 😎

You were just way ahead of the curve. Everyone else is just following your lead now. Young people don't have any idea about all the Stanley products there really are. The Stanley mug is cool now so they all need one to fit in. Ridiculous.

That's great. Relish that!

I got the same reaction bringing my daughter and her roommate to college. We are the Champion by Queen came on the radio. They said they liked the song and I commented it was a great concert. The both looked at me with astonished faces and said, "You went to that concert...awesome".

The only Stanley thing I own is a set of the black and yellow striped screwdrivers from back in the day.

It’s absolutely genius.

Te original A. I.

it keeps hot things hot………………cold things cold.

HOW DOES IT KNOW?

It’s absolutely genius.

Te original A. I.

it keeps hot things hot………………cold things cold.

HOW DOES IT KNOW?
That’s funny Angus