5779.png
5779.png

marker-shadow.png

marker-icon.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
43106 state hwy 6
(google map)

safety tips

Bobcat stump grinder in great condition. Also have extra teeth $3100.00 or besr offer
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 5240797307

posted: about 10 hours ago

email to friend

♥ best of [?]

Thought I saw this as a deal of the day:http://brainerd.craigslist.org/grd/5244140350.html

Look closely. Deck has been gouged, tail wheel replace with air tire, and chain to hold it instead of "stays". A pig in a poke.

But the ad says in good condition? ;)

Yep....it looks really "good" and would be cheap if it was "excellent". Good means allot of things to different people. "Serviceable" may be a better choice here.

I have found these "deals" a few times in the past and answered them as a "very interested buyer with cash in hand" and just jacked with them for a few hours of emails and text messages only to tell them I was on to their little scheme the whole time. Fun and it gets them all excited that they may be getting someone's free money.

Flagged for removal. S C A M

I had a similar idea. :D

I bought a plow instead.

You'd be surprised how much snow you can push with an ATV. Mine even has been known to push some gravel or dirt, this of course was pre-tractor.

You'd be surprised how much snow you can push with an ATV.

I know full well how much snow they push. Its all I have ever had for my driveway.... this thing is a snow BLOWER.

I cant get the stupid link to copy and paste from my Ipad but Bass Pro has Moultrie M880i on sale for $89.97 and free shipping.

Wish I had known this last week when I ordered one from Cabelas for $20 more (plus another $7 for sales tax) supposedly on sale, have to drive to their store to pick it up! I had points to use. Good riddance Cabelas just applied for a Bass Pro card instead (same points program as the Cabelas card) and I will cut my Cabelas card into tiny little pieces!

I have had very good luck with the M880s I own now.

I would return the one I just bought at Cabelas but I have to use my points on something. They never have deals worth a ship anymore. Bass Pro seems to have some pretty good deals on a regular basis.