All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deal of the day

^ That would be fun to mow with.....but you better not fall off. :eek:

Selling My Snow Plow below.........

Snow Plow fits John Deere Loaders - $975 (Nisswa)

00i0i_gZyeKiOi4FY_600x450.jpg

5795.png
5795.png
5796.png
5796.png

marker-shadow.png

marker-icon.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)

safety tips

80" Meyer Snow Blade shop made to fit John Deere QA Loader Mounts as found on compact tractors. Neat Design and quality built. Frame made to keep blade compact and close to tractor to lessen side push. Fits most JD loaders with JD QA Mounts. New Hydraulic Cylinders, hoses, and adjustable Crossover Relief Valve (allows blade to pivot if you hit a solid object like curb or tree). New Skids. Pioneer Quick Couplers. Works great. Lets you "stack" snow by raising loader if you want.

Design as shown on Tractor By Net article. Low use. I don't have a need for it as I am now a snow bird in winter. Cash sale.

I will not respond to text messages. Call or email only. Sold face to face only. No shipping scams or lowball offers.

Key Words. Meyer Snow Plow, Snow Blade, John Deere, 300cx Loader, Snow blower.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
SOLD

Last edited:
Selling My Snow Plow below.........

If the plow was a little smaller and you were a little closer I would be tempted. 80 inches is probably 20 inches too big for my 23 HP Deere.

If the plow was a little smaller and you were a little closer I would be tempted. 80 inches is probably 20 inches too big for my 23 HP Deere.

With the blade angled, it gets so that the blade just goes beyond my tractor width of 60".....not sure you'd want much smaller? This blade was originally designed for jeeps. I doubt that you'd run out of power with a blade like this.....it's all about traction in the snow.

Gotta say....it does look wider in those pics tho....than in "real life".

^ I feel like Mr Haney. :oops:

I just had to post this cool old disk. I'm sure one of these would work good behind a wheeler.....but where do you find an extra hand to ride in that seat these days? Used to be lots of two-man machines and horse drawn equipment. Gonna be rare in a few more years.

OLD 8' horse Disc or Lawn Ornament Complete *VERY COOL**Must See** - $160 (Brainerd)
00G0G_gWajYxHte4A_600x450.jpg

00b0b_70GL22OIWxD_600x450.jpg

5805.png
5806.png
5805.png
5805.png
5806.png
5806.png

marker-shadow.png

marker-icon.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)

safety tips

I used this about 8 years ago and it worked fantastic pulling it with my ATV. If I brought this down to the cities I could get more because they love this kind of stuff for lawn ornaments : ) Please put "Disc" in your response... thank you

Clean Rye for seed - $6 (Brainerd)
safety tips

Clean Rye for Seed Available. Pick up South of Brainerd.

$6.00/bushel

Call Jim show contact info
post id: 5206289498

posted: about 2 hours ago

email to friend

♥ best of [?]

Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping.

Good Deal Here! Brainerd CL .......

Fimco 25 Gallon -with boom - $150 (Breezy Point)

01717_aQUlXae8vup_600x450.jpg

condition: new
make / manufacturer: fimco

more ads by this user

safety tips

Used once - Paid $350. This includes a twelve (12) foot fold up boom and hand sprayer.
post id: 5214372580

posted: about 15 hours ago

email to friend

♥ best of [?]

Edit: SOLD. WTG Mark. Nice Sprayer.

Last edited:
Thanks again on the hook up for the sprayer with the boom Tom. Great to see you again as well.
Keep an eye out for a quality pull spreader. I missed on one on C list Friday. It had been listed 19 days.... 200 lb spreader that was basically new. I cant recall the brand but it was $350 new.... The guy wanted $75 and it sold the day I called him. DANNNGGGGGG

Herd 3 Point Seeder / Spreader. Nice one for less than 1/2 new price. If you broadcast allot of seed.....it may be for you. Herd is considered to be the best at this.

http://fargo.craigslist.org/grd/5233967475.html

reply x prohibited[?]
Posted: about 4 hours ago

◀ prev next ▶
print
Walk behind sickle bar trail mower - $325 (Pine River)
00J0J_cvGgzJmtxzT_600x450.jpg

00d0d_bMWdo1BSvHW_600x450.jpg

01515_g61bcy1oTv9_600x450.jpg

safety tips

Highway Handyman walk behind sickle bar trail mower cuts brush, tall grass and weeds with ease. Similar to a Jari mower but more heavy duty. This one has a cast transmission with three speeds forward and reverse. It runs perfectly. $325.00 BO
post id: 5239335566

posted: about 4 hours ago

email to friend

♥ best of [?]

Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping.

I just find some of this old stuff amusing. :)

Lawnboy loafer - $450 (Brainerd)

00J0J_i8tLeNh3D6o_600x450.jpg

00p0p_kjbpw9VUKFW_600x450.jpg

condition: fair
make / manufacturer: Lawnboy
model name / number: Loafer

safety tips

Pretty rare lawn boy loafer in good shape also comes with a parts loafer and attachable mower, the mower and loafer did run, both just need carb. clean to run