Deal of the day

Thanks for the BassPro link.....I just had two have two more stupid cameras! Haha

I know nothing about Brillion seeders, but this caught my eye. I have seen them for sale a number of times, but at a helluva lot more money than this one.

https://eauclaire.craigslist.org/grd/5258758970.html
^ This would be a great piece to own. If I lived nearby.....I think I would be all over it. Nice size for plotters too!

There you go BJE80. It maybe a trip for you but maybe worth it. Nice find Foggy.

There you go BJE80. It maybe a trip for you but maybe worth it. Nice find Foggy.

I just spend $300 on a boomless sparyer that I got cheap and on sale at Fleet Farm. Gotta save up again for the packer.

For anybody near Appleton Wi looking for a quality brush mower this is a very good deal. I wish they were closer to me because if they were I would own one of these. Woods Brush Bull is a quality unit and thats about $500 cheaper than most places.

http://www.tractorhouse.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=8499631

For anybody near Appleton Wi looking for a quality brush mower this is a very good deal. I wish they were closer to me because if they were I would own one of these. Woods Brush Bull is a quality unit and thats about $500 cheaper than most places.

http://www.tractorhouse.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=8499631

Jerry, why don't you check how much it would cost to ship it? They have a free shipping quote on the site. May not be as bad as you think?

Alternately, you could buy it and figure out how to get it over the next few months. Somebody has to be traveling there (?).

Jerry, why don't you check how much it would cost to ship it? They have a free shipping quote on the site. May not be as bad as you think?

Alternately, you could buy it and figure out how to get it over the next few months. Somebody has to be traveling there (?).
Like always my trailer is up north but if they would hold it until I can get their it could work. I figure about $150 and a full day to drive over and get the unit.

I just talked to two local dealers and the cheapest dealer was $2500 for that unit. Minnesota is always the most expensive for equipment compared to the surrounding states.

I'm near certain I've met the owner of that place if they're a Kubota dealer.

They might be able to coordinate a hand-off at a customer's site closer to home. Big dealers have deliveries going all over all the time, and now that harvest is wrapping up people have money (if they're going to) and start fixing the stuff that broke this fall. Perfect timing to piggyback on one of those hauls.

Nope, don't know that one. But they have locations much closer, so they could transfer it for you.

Like always my trailer is up north but if they would hold it until I can get their it could work. I figure about $150 and a full day to drive over and get the unit.

I just talked to two local dealers and the cheapest dealer was $2500 for that unit. Minnesota is always the most expensive for equipment compared to the surrounding states.

On the website they show a deal on freight. I'd check it out. Probably be cheaper than driving over there. No? I bet you'd get that shipped for $200 or less.

I bet you'd get that shipped for $200 or less.

Big box blade from SC was only going to be $180ish. My blast cabinet from OH was $125, and it's 4' wide.

If you can pick it up at the terminal it'll drop a bunch off the rates. Fedex Freight is pretty decent to deal with. Every terminal regardless of company will have fork trucks, so getting loaded up there is painless.

Big box blade from SC was only going to be $180ish. My blast cabinet from OH was $125, and it's 4' wide.

If you can pick it up at the terminal it'll drop a bunch off the rates. Fedex Freight is pretty decent to deal with. Every terminal regardless of company will have fork trucks, so getting loaded up there is painless.

I went to the FEDEX freight quote and really not knowing what i am doing got a quote of $270.0. Not certain if that is correct but the unit ways 800Lbs so maybe it is. I might try calling FEDEX freight and see what they say.

The dealer will get better pricing than we can. Ask them for a quote.

^ Agree with Jim. Get a price on the item shipped to the nearest terminal of the dealers choice (within reasonable proximity to where you want it to go). If your not in a hurry (which you aren't) I'd bet they can get it done for cheap. :)

The terminal will load it onto your trailer.....and you can get it off at your land. Get it shipped to St Cloud or Alex.....easy / schmeezy.

Metro might knock some bucks off, but STC probably wouldn't add much.

I've used a terminal by my house before - just ask the dock manager if it's ok and if they want a fee. They wouldn't take my money for doughnuts when I offered, and the dock hand helped me load a 150# rotary table off the pallet and into a minivan. :)

"Less than load" freight isn't as mysterious as some think.

Swiderski Power Inc is not the same as Swiderski Implement. It's is one of the original owners sons but they had a falling out BIG TIME. I bought my tractor from the implement side and have nothing but good to say about them. Can't saw anything about the power side. Other than he's trying to get established.

Last edited:
About $150 more than I paid for a JD MX6 15 years ago so looks like a real good deal. They probably don't want this thing sitting around outside all winter.

I live 12 mins from that dealership. Could help with temp storage but getting it to you would still be a problem. I did have a bunch of wood working equipment shipped to a small trucking firm terminal one time. I picked it up from their dock and they loaded it with a fork lift no extra cost. But the firm selling me the stuff did all the shipping arrangements as they wanted my money...

FWIW......I have contacted a few larger, but local trucking companies to get an LTL item shipped. They often had some short loads or back-loads where they hauled stuff for me on the cheap. I had a lathe hauled to Massechusets for 150 $ .....and some other stuff like that. If you give them enough time.....they always are looking for another way to add some $ to a load. Time is the key.

A couple of phone calls to local companies will get you a result. Just tell 'em your looking for an affordable way to haul a piece of iron.....have the prox sizes and weight. ;)

And maybe claim its not worth too much...... Think they might have sliding rates based on insurance. I had a guy ship me a gun cabinet once. We used to work at the same place but by the time he got done building it as a winter project I had moved. He labeled it as an old chest and cheap tools. Cost me $50 to get from TN to WI and again picked up myself at the freight terminal